41 replies to this topic

BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationTamworth
Another TTU510S fitted to a RS3 8v pfl making good results.

IMG_20190911_173631_574_zpsoqdriowr.jpg
IMG-20190921-WA0002_zpscircoyrt.jpg

J1tvv

J1tvv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi Guys,

I.ve had the TTU510S fitted by Ben and mapped by MRC, Ben was great fitted it and went above and beyond to keep me happy, even had a family/friend go pick up a DV as mine wasn’t holding boost.

So when I picked it up from Ben and until I dropped it off to MRC never went over 3k revs as it wasn’t mapped.

When I picked her up from MRC the car was cold so was just driving normally until the oil temp was up to full temp, she just drove like OEM but you could feel there was something there as I got to 3k revs, when the oil was finally fully heated up, and the first chance I had of putting my foot down on a private track she just took off from 60 to just over 120 it felt like it happened in seconds I was pinned to my seat i was shocked when I looked at the Speedo!! The way the power comes in so low down in the revs and strong then just keeps pulling to the redline is amazing and it feels like zero lag as everything happens so quickly. And now that I have been driving her for a few weeks, the car is so much fun as you don’t need to rev the nuts off her, you can’t use all the power as you run out of road so quickly, you really have to keep a eye on the road and speedo!! I am so pleased with the car and the way she drives there is so much power at almost any revs.

If anyone is on the fence about going down this hybrid route, I am more than happy to take anyone out :-) I can’t stop driving her !

Cheers
2016 RS3 - Black on black on black

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.