0120raptor

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • LocationUsually in the dyno cell

Lotta love for redstuff around here.

Not

Catalunya Red ,Heated rear window,Power steering,Wireless (with FM),Seat belts,Servo assisted brakes.Pneumatic tyres. Disc brakes.

Danw

Danw

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
When time comes to change them I could be swayed to try something else to compare just in case I’m missing out on something, if no good will go back to reds. One of the easiest pads I’ve changed

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,882 posts

When time comes to change them I could be swayed to try something else to compare just in case I’m missing out on something, if no good will go back to reds. One of the easiest pads I’ve changed

Believe it or not but the RedStuff king is selling his ‘used’ Redstuff pads on the other forum

What’s worse than new Redstuff I ask you ?

Used bleedin Redstuff. Christ you’d need your bumps feeling to even contemplate buying them used, let alone new

Danw

Danw

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Believe it or not but the RedStuff king is selling his ‘used’ Redstuff pads on the other forum

What’s worse than new Redstuff I ask you ?

Used bleedin Redstuff. Christ you’d need your bumps feeling to even contemplate buying them used, let alone new

😂😂 I must be the only insane owner who gets on with the reds Sean mate, honestly no issues from me, however I’ve never really pushed the car though as you would on a track

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,597 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

😂😂 I must be the only insane owner who gets on with the reds Sean mate, honestly no issues from me, however I’ve never really pushed the car though as you would on a track

I can vouch that Dan don't brake hard.....i really had to badger him to explore the braking force of mine 😂

Dell.
RS3 8P 2012 Phantom Black, Bucket Seats,Optic Black Pack, MRC Stage 2,+ DSG Remap, Forge Intercooler, Autotech HPFP, HG Motorsport Intake Pipe, Pipercross Airfilter,Powerflex Gearbox & Dog Bone Mount Inserts, Fully Decatted OEM Exhaust, 443Ps 777Nm,Reyland 2 piece Discs & DS2500s All Round,Bilstein B14, 034 ARB.MPS4s,VCDs User.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,882 posts

I must be the only insane owner who gets on with the reds Sean mate, honestly no issues from me, however I’ve never really pushed the car though as you would on a track

I think they are ok if you ‘don’t brake in anger’ but any extended use and they seem to give up which is quite unnerving when you are expecting the car to stop.

Danw

Danw

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

I can vouch that Dan don't brake hard.....i really had to badger him to explore the braking force of mine 😂

Dell.

😂😂smooth is king mate😂👍

But in all seriousness, the reylands are absolutely spot on. Two extremely hard stops back to back and not one hint of any give.

Edited by Danw, 15 April 2019 - 05:42 AM.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.