41 replies to this topic

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Hi Ben, your pics look great and I’m also a fan of the black trim pack. I’m interested on how you feel coming from an GTR to an RS? I know they are not like for like but interested on overall points. I test drove a GTR 3 years ago and was surprised how much noise came from the gearbox.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Thanks Stu. Yea red and black a good combination I feel. Just need to get the mirrors done so it all blends in. So yea the GTR like you say not like for like and really hard to compare in any department. What I will say is that the Audi is fun to drive not that the GTR wasn't but just feel it's more nimble and agile really. Yea the gearboxes do make abit of noise but that's normal. The bellhousing is a common problem which I had done so general noise wasn't to bad. At least now with the Audi I don't mind nipping up to the shops or pooping out for 10 mins. Didn't do that with the GTR as it wasn't really practical. Still feel I need to decat the Audi to really aporiciate it. Needs more noise.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.