41 replies to this topic

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Nice looking 8P Dan, especially with the black pack & black wheels  B)

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Hi. Thanks. Yea I liked the colour combo also. Wheels have just been refurbished and yes I believe they are standard. Coming from a GTR with a full system and downpipes it's very quiet. Lol. My neighbours are about 70 so don't cause me any bother about my cars. Cheers dell will check later about the cats and let you no. Will also try out the sports button and see what it does. Apart from opening up the second exhaust does it do much else. E.g. power/handing ect? I really need to read the manual. Lol. Cheers

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Cheers Rob. Looks like you and the missus really like the RS3 then. Lol.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
So looked under the car and there are twin cats in the middle. Seam bigger than the rest of exhaust system. Tried the S mode for abit tonight didn't really notice much if any difference in sound but I'm guessing from the outside it will sound better.

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Just bought my RS3 last week. Loving it so far and looking forward to the Spring. Be good to do a few meets to. I'm Ben from Southampton.

Welcome to the forum Ben and good luck with the motor. Mine is coming beginning of May, can't wait 😁

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Cheers mate and wicked. Have fun.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

So looked under the car and there are twin cats in the middle. Seam bigger than the rest of exhaust system. Tried the S mode for abit tonight didn't really notice much if any difference in sound but I'm guessing from the outside it will sound better.

Ben.

Sounds like you have a cat back system & dumping both off the 2nd cats will give a deeper exhaust note mate.

Dell.

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Cheers Rob. Looks like you and the missus really like the RS3 then. Lol.

comment_new.png Quote

Yeah she does!  B)  Until recently we both had Daytona Grey RS 3 - an 8P & 8V but I was missing that V8 sound & grunt having had a (C5) RS 6 10 years ago  :o  So I traded in my 8V RS 3 for a RS 7 performance - a wolf in sheeps clothing! But still have the use of the Mrs RS 3 to hack round the country roads  :D

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Cheers dell will look into that when I get some spare cash. Yea them rs7 do go well so I hear. Nice to have the best of both worlds to with that and the RS3 also. Wish my missus had a nice car I could waste the petrol on. Lol.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Looking at the exhaust earlier where the tailpipe are.. Looks like they are bolted on wether or not that's what miltek do or someone has just put the bits on the end and ive been sold the car thinking its a full miltek system like it states.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
On my catback the tips are clamped on with grub screws. Is that what you mean?

50715942d91f67b86e7df1bda2b4f3a9.jpg

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Yea think so. Will take a picture and show you tomorrow. Car was advertised as a full miltek system so will be abit gutted if it's not

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Got my air filter on. Sounds good now.

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Attached File  20180210_141442.jpg   90.99K   15 downloads

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
Don’t want a larger K&N to match your rocker cover
b11c68af2b02abd23575df90eeb1c646.jpg

Jonnyrs3

Jonnyrs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Just bought my RS3 last week. Loving it so far and looking forward to the Spring. Be good to do a few meets to. I'm Ben from Southampton.

Hi Ben welcome & enjoy the car, great choice going for a RS3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Don’t want a larger K&N to match your rocker cover
b11c68af2b02abd23575df90eeb1c646.jpg

Jay.

Ben a new member  :) break him in gently £££ mate  :D

Dell.

Tippytoes

Tippytoes

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex

Welcome Ben - nice car, go easy & gentle on mods otherwise you will spend more time & £££ than driving it!

Djbennyb

Djbennyb

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouthampton
Lol. Think il pass on the filter for now mate but thanks anyway. And won't be doing any more mods really only maybe the decat once I've saved up for them. Wish I had the money to keep modding but havnt I'm afraid but nether the less I'm loving the car and looking forward to some better weather. Thanks for all the welcome messages guys. Do I need 50 posts to start posting on the other areas of the forum?

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Lol. Think il pass on the filter for now mate but thanks anyway. And won't be doing any more mods really only maybe the decat once I've saved up for them. Wish I had the money to keep modding but havnt I'm afraid but nether the less I'm loving the car and looking forward to some better weather. Thanks for all the welcome messages guys. Do I need 50 posts to start posting on the other areas of the forum?

Ben.

I think you can post freely from day one mate  :)

Dell.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.