45 replies to this topic

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

I'm surprised he's not posted a picture of himself eating a Strawberry Sundae whilst performing that manoeuvre

#strawberry #sundae #i'mabellend #lookatme #lifelaidbareforalltosee

I pity the youth of today.... go out enjoy yourselves, instead of spending your life taking pictures to attempt to impress people you will never know or meet. Whats the ******* point?! I have not even the tiniest bit of sympathy for this bell end. The two sad things about this are that 1) his girlfriend was in the car. 2) The M2 was destroyed. He played God by doing what appears to be over a tonne with pedestrians around on a narrow ,damp, tree lined road where there was a junction with a Porsche 918 about to pull out and a small Kia coming the opposite direction. He did this 3 times before his talent ran out. If you are that moronic you have to accept and live with the consequences.

#strawlife

Edited by coxeterj, 19 June 2017 - 08:44 PM.

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I pity the youth of today.... go out enjoy yourselves, instead of spending your life taking pictures to attempt to impress people you will never know or meet. Whats the ******* point?! I have not even the tiniest bit of sympathy for this bell end. The two sad things about this are that 1) his girlfriend was in the car. 2) The M2 was destroyed. He played God by doing what appears to be over a tonne with pedestrians around on a narrow ,damp, tree lined road where there was a junction with a Porsche 918 about to pull out and a small Kia coming the opposite direction. He did this 3 times before his talent ran out. If you are that moronic you have to accept and live with the consequences.

#strawlife

Sadly you've hit the nail on the head right there........

It's hilarious how most 'car' 'enthusiasts' think their car is the bees knees because it's had ££££££ spent on it or because it's done a 0-60 in 2 seconds flat

Big deal O'NEIL

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Sadly you've hit the nail on the head right there........

It's hilarious how most 'car' 'enthusiasts' think their car is the bees knees because it's had ££££££ spent on it or because it's done a 0-60 in 2 seconds flat

Big deal O'NEIL

And half the time they have just made a beautiful car.... disgusting. Im looking at you the Saudis of London.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Going on about who Dan ?

Noone has mentioned any names as I recall :o

No names need to be mentioned Roy, but you must agree it is pretty pathetic to consistently have nothing better to talk about. You and I know what you're on about but it is what it is, lives led must not be exciting enough I guess :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I just remembered that i'm absent minded, wait, i mean i lost my mind i can't find it.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

No names need to be mentioned Roy, but you must agree it is pretty pathetic to consistently have nothing better to talk about. You and I know what you're on about but it is what it is, lives led must not be exciting enough I guess :)

You've got me wondering what this is all about?

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Dan 

I can say what I want and when I want, you don't have to read about it or even comment on it .that's pathetic 

If you think I give a monkeys arse what you think , say ,or do , then you have another think coming !

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Dan

I can say what I want and when I want, you don't have to read about it or even comment on it .that's pathetic

If you think I give a monkeys arse what you think , say ,or do , then you have another think coming !

Here here Roy..... good for you.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Dan 

Roy in the spirit of not giving a monkeys arse I think you should share what the contentious topic is!

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Roy in the spirit of not giving a monkeys arse I think you should share what the contentious topic is!

Have a read of this.......

Any questions pm me

http://www.audirs3oc...s3-owners-club/

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Dan

Obviously you can say what you want when you want, don't think anyone disputed that. You're just pretty pathetic that the only way to entertain yourself is to send cryptic messages back biting against someone who doesn't even come on this forum anymore behind your screen with your follower above.

Shame really but such is your life :)

Now back to the M2 crash.

I just remembered that i'm absent minded, wait, i mean i lost my mind i can't find it.

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Have they turned off the irresponsible twats machine yet?

Hope the gf pulls through, but our roads don't need tools like him on them.

Edited by Comfortably Numb, 20 June 2017 - 08:38 PM.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Dan

Roy you know this will all be reported back to Instagram HQ......

Edited by T-800, 20 June 2017 - 08:56 PM.

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
I'm not here to bring this forum into disrepute, I have enough respect for Steve than to continue engaging. It's a shame that those who throw the bait into the water enticing an argument can't do the same.

Shame really.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Have they turned off the irresponsible twats machine yet?

Hope the gf pulls through, but our roads don't need tools like him on them.

Brilliant  :D  :D  :D

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I'm not here to bring this forum into disrepute, I have enough respect for Steve than to continue engaging. It's a shame that those who throw the bait into the water enticing an argument can't do the same.

Shame really.

No one is forcing you to come on here and read though......

And don't keep commenting as if said 'banned' member has been badly done to...... especially with the way he acted to get the ban.

And I'm not on my own in my opinion either of him or his little group.

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

No one is forcing you to come on here and read though......

And don't keep commenting as if said 'banned' member has been badly done to...... especially with the way he acted to get the ban.

And I'm not on my own in my opinion either of him or his little group.

Not once have I defended said member, never, find me a quote where I have. You're creating your own arguements against the original point that I made. We're trying to make this forum fun to be on again, I haven't tried to cause any issues at all yet you guys are still bringing up things and members from the past whereby the issues occurred and I needed to point it out that it is a bit ridiculous for a forum knowing where this has led to in the past.

Trying to say "you don't need to come on this forum" like there is some sort of hierarchy is ridiculous also Sean. You and I both know where these discussions have led in the past and the long standing members don't need to be the ones enticing a reaction from people for shits and giggles, it's pathetic.

We're got the new FL announced yesterday, were going to have an influx of new members coming on board and I'd like to see some positivity and less sniping for a reaction. We can agree to disagree on this one but I'm looking out for the forum by calling out idiotic actions, note I didn't say idiots before you try and manipulate it.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Dan

Then why come on here pretending you give a stuff ?

Show me one thread you have started  ?

Show me one thing that you might have said that's constructive 

Show me one thing you have done on here to help another member on here ????  

You come on here trying to take the moral high ground all the time ,

I have been to most of the RS meets and almost every single person I have met has been a stand up man/and sometimes woman

I have made the effort on here the best I can with my limited knowledge to help others then you get on your high horse telling me I cant have a laugh at someone that  left stuff on this site that was so childish and PATHETIC , (where were you then with your morals)

Just because some of us dared to disagree with stuff said .

Yes there is a new face lift coming out and possible new members coming on here ,,,

Who is the  person who is causing  the problems  everything was fine until you started your finger pointing

I think its called Karma , lets home the breakdown truck has arrived from Italy  :P

Edited by Roy, 21 June 2017 - 06:28 PM.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Dan

Show me one thread you have started  ?

I have been to most of the RS meets and almost every single person I have met has been a stand up man/and sometimes woman

I have made the effort on here the best I can with my limited knowledge to help others then you get on your high horse telling me I cant have a laugh at someone that  left stuff on this site that was so childish and PATHETIC , (where were you then with your morals)

Yes there is a new face lift coming out and possible new members coming on here ,,,

Who is the  person who is causing  the problems  everything was fine until you started your finger pointing

I think its called Karma , lets home the breakdown truck has arrived from Italy  :P

I wasn't even aware about these past problems until D19NL B started kicking up a fuss.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Correct 

Cox  :up_it:

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Dan

Show me one thread you have started ?

I have made the effort on here the best I can with my limited knowledge to help others then you get on your high horse telling me I cant have a laugh at someone that left stuff on this site that was so childish and PATHETIC , (where were you then with your morals)

Who is the person who is causing the problems everything was fine until you started your finger pointing

I think its called Karma , lets home the breakdown truck has arrived from Italy :P

The answers to all your questions will be in a simple search of my participation on this forum :)

There's no morale high ground, just because you contribute a lot to a forum doesn't then excuse you from being called out for saying something idiotic?

You're pretty much saying that because I am not on here as often I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on a forum I am a part of?

No one else would know of the past threads because they weren't apart of them, but surely you're only saying these things to get a rise out of people no? Joke or not.

I'm pretty unbiased with all of this as you'll see through my posts but I don't like bullies, back biting or sniping at people behind a computer screen.

I too have been on meets (not met you though unfortunately) and people in person have been great, then I see some of the comments on here and I wonder how people change so much when in the comfort of their homes.

Anyway apoligies for turning this into a negative thread so I'll keep quiet now (until I see something else stupid), until then I'll continue contributing to many of the threads I see...remember to do your search Roy, you'll be pleasantly surprised

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.