https://m.facebook.c...156241604909278

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Jesus that's a real mess...

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
The video says it all - he must of been approaching that bend in excess of 100 mph. Absolute cock!

deepspacemillar

deepspacemillar

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBelfast, Northern Ireland
Triple distilled dickhead there.
To drive like that by yourself on an empty road is one thing. To drive like that with people all around the road and a passenger in the car is just callous.

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
29 pages of discussion so far on Pistonheads about this RTA.

He drove by the entrance to the event 3 times and ran out of talent on the last fly by.

22yo in a M2 with fresh Cup 2 tyres = accident waiting to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Another 'look at me' social media type.......

Well everyone certainly is 'looking at him' now......

Yorrick

Yorrick

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationStockport, Cheshire

it'll polish out

In my garage:  RS3 8V Sepang blue, standard wheels and trim, SS seats in black/grey with grey headlining, comfort and sound, dynamic pack, dipping door mirror, no farting pack,  :D

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Probably on the back of a trailer to Scotland as we speak !!!

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Probably on the back of a trailer to Scotland as we speak !!!

Or to Italy............. :lol:  :lol:

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Glad someone got the joke ... mind you a lot of people would not know in fairness  :mellow:

D19NL B

D19NL B

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
Lol as if you're still going on about him....he hasn't been on the forum for well over a year!!n so sad :/

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I just remembered that i'm absent minded, wait, i mean i lost my mind i can't find it.

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

He was bragging about getting new Michelin Cup 2 tyres on his Instagram.... He probably regrets not getting them all around as he is running the original supersports on the front. A tool at the wheel, mismatching tyres....his talent soon ran out. Suspect a lengthy ban and custodial sentence may beckon when he gets out of hospital.

Attached File  HTzgbPea.jpg   109.47K   17 downloads

Supersports:

Attached File  Unknown.jpeg   6.94K   15 downloads

Cup 2 

Attached File  mi_psc2_zp_pdpfullexpand.jpg   67.03K   16 downloads

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Not the first picture I've seen in the last few weeks of an instatwat that ran out of talent.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Going on about who Dan ?

Noone has mentioned any names as I recall    :o

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Not the first picture I've seen in the last few weeks of an instatwat that ran out of talent.

He is a right tool. Was an accident waiting to happen. Someone on m3cutters posted this:

I met this lad in the highlands last year as he pulled me over as he wanted to see my 1M and I wanted to see his M2 (I changed my mind on colour having seen it in the flesh for my M2) there is even a photo of my 1M on his instagram page that I never knew he had taken (cross.com!!!!)

I saw him that day make an overtaking move on a tight twisty outside Dingwall that in all my 27 years of driving sent a shiver down my spine....frightening. It is now no wonder that this has happened. 

I'm sorry no matter what anyone says but high performance cars need utter respect and driven at the right place at the right time in appropriate fashion.

I do hope he and his poor girlfriend pull through this. He might now think twice about his behaviour with lethal weapons.

This is his instagram profile...... a bit of a bell end. http://www.instagim...._mca/2264771136

Edited by coxeterj, 19 June 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

He is a right tool. Was an accident waiting to happen. Someone on m3cutters posted this:

I met this lad in the highlands last year as he pulled me over as he wanted to see my 1M and I wanted to see his M2 (I changed my mind on colour having seen it in the flesh for my M2) there is even a photo of my 1M on his instagram page that I never knew he had taken (cross.com!!!!)

I saw him that day make an overtaking move on a tight twisty outside Dingwall that in all my 27 years of driving sent a shiver down my spine....frightening. It is now no wonder that this has happened.

I'm sorry no matter what anyone says but high performance cars need utter respect and driven at the right place at the right time in appropriate fashion.

I do hope he and his poor girlfriend pull through this. He might now think twice about his behaviour with lethal weapons.

This is his instagram profile...... a bit of a bell end. http://www.instagim...._mca/2264771136

It's as I thought really.....

Another Instagram 'look at me' toss pot.

It's full of em.......

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

It's as I thought really.....

Another Instagram 'look at me' toss pot.

It's full of em.......

I suspect he won't look quite so cool eating through a straw.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I suspect he won't look quite so cool eating through a straw.

He will probably be boasting on the 'gram' about his near miss with the grim reaper.........

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

He will probably be boasting on the 'gram' about his near miss with the grim reaper.........

on the 'gram'  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sad thing is I doubt people like him will learn... Got to love this post by him titled 'its not what you have, but how you use it' and he overtakes a 458 italia which was in traffic. 

http://www.instagim....7016_2264771136

Edited by coxeterj, 19 June 2017 - 08:26 PM.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

on the 'gram' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad thing is I doubt people like him will learn... Got to love this post by him titled 'its not what you have, but how you use it' and he overtakes a 458 italia which was in traffic.

http://www.instagim....7016_2264771136

I'm surprised he's not posted a picture of himself eating a Strawberry Sundae whilst performing that manoeuvre

#strawberry #sundae #i'mabellend #lookatme #lifelaidbareforalltosee

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.