Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge

That second car long first service period
https://uploads.tapa...61d621139.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird as they are / were annual servicing or every 9k miles? Mine was anyway!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Weird as they are / were annual servicing or every 9k miles? Mine was anyway!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Tight arse on servicing springs to mind John.

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

thanks for the info already guys  :D

8V and a budget of £25,000,a little more if maybe has a few mods like stage 1 or 2  ;)

mainly sports exhaust,sports seats,B&O system,fancy headlights,hill assist as live in a hilly area,sepang blue with black pack is it?

maybe a bit too much im asking for then?

If your prepared to buy private should be able to purchase quite a descent Car for that budget probably difficult to look at anything at the moment thou so Traders may be your only option (lot offering contactless sales) if your not in a hurry, soon as lockdown is relaxed sure they'll be a lot of Bargains to be had Good luck with your search and Welcome to AudiRS3oc.com

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Theres a fair few 8P's on the trader at the moment. Are they not selling at the moment?

Think most of the RS3 8P's that are not selling are either overpriced (2 on Autotrader for £25K+ both low mileage but modified) or they have a dubious history A Good Low Mileage Example with History I think will always be desirable as they are becoming quite rare

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

If your prepared to buy private should be able to purchase quite a descent Car for that budget probably difficult to look at anything at the moment thou so Traders may be your only option (lot offering contactless sales) if your not in a hurry, soon as lockdown is relaxed sure they'll be a lot of Bargains to be had Good luck with your search and Welcome to AudiRS3oc.com

thanks for the welcome and advice ;)

ive messaged a dealer that would actually ship the car to me for £250,the stage 2 car but wont budge on price,ive seen the receipt for the work

the car from blakedown is a firm price,willing to change soon im not sure,the other has strange oil changes like was pointed out by anothe member

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

thanks for the welcome and advice ;)

ive messaged a dealer that would actually ship the car to me for £250,the stage 2 car but wont budge on price,ive seen the receipt for the work

the car from blakedown is a firm price,willing to change soon im not sure,the other has strange oil changes like was pointed out by anothe member

Although I've never purchased a Car from Blakedown did sell them a Golf last year quite easy to deal with (although missed my RFL Refund by 1 Day when I specifically asked them to make sure the change of ownership was completed on the Friday when I gave them the details) looking at what they sold my Car for they don't have huge margins so don't think they'll move much on price they do seem only buy nice stock (Good History) and prepare them well and do seem to be selling plenty even during the lockdown Is it the one that's not been painted yet lol (Nardo) your looking at: Think they took it in stock end of March so should be able to get something off I would have thought, The Blue One has been in stock for about 3 months although it is most of there modified stock that seem to sell quick as I suppose when buying with modifications and having a warranty with it does give peace of mind

Edited by Real Thing, 30 April 2020 - 05:01 PM.

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Think most of the RS3 8P's that are not selling are either overpriced (2 on Autotrader for £25K+ both low mileage but modified) or they have a dubious history A Good Low Mileage Example with History I think will always be desirable as they are becoming quite rare

I've seen the 25k motors on there. Insane when you can buy an 8V for similar money now. I think I bought my 8P at the wrong time, paid 21k for mine. 20k once they dealer stopped p*ssing about with the usual 'I can give you 14k(instead of 13k) for yours or knock a £1000 off the price.' When I told him I used to sell cars and stop insulting me with sales crap. Mine had 50k ish with buckets and decent spec with a full history. They seem to have dropped a fair bit in the 13 months that I've had mine. I have equity in it though and have been eyeing up an 8V. Just dont want to be kicked in the nuts if I got rid. So I've been keeping an eye on the trader too. Hopefully they sales will start to pick up. It's a lot of car.

Edited by Jamesybaz, 30 April 2020 - 06:05 PM.

hquattro

hquattro

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

8P's are definitely slow movers at the moment, I've seen a handful of cars up for sale for long periods of time over the past 12 months.

Good news for buyers, not so great for sellers

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Although I've never purchased a Car from Blakedown did sell them a Golf last year quite easy to deal with (although missed my RFL Refund by 1 Day when I specifically asked them to make sure the change of ownership was completed on the Friday when I gave them the details) looking at what they sold my Car for they don't have huge margins so don't think they'll move much on price they do seem only buy nice stock (Good History) and prepare them well and do seem to be selling plenty even during the lockdown Is it the one that's not been painted yet lol (Nardo) your looking at: Think they took it in stock end of March so should be able to get something off I would have thought, The Blue One has been in stock for about 3 months although it is most of there modified stock that seem to sell quick as I suppose when buying with modifications and having a warranty with it does give peace of mind

its the blue car with the apr map on,suprising to be in stock for 3 months though??

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

seen a couple of private cars for sale around the 25-28,000 mark,15 plates and 1 16 plate,the spec id like but not the colour lol

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

LaRocK

LaRocK

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

You could always buy one that hasn't been mapped and give Ben at the Turbo Unit a ring to see what he can do with it. he's on here regularly and the guys who have had their cars worked on by him seem very happy.

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

You could always buy one that hasn't been mapped and give Ben at the Turbo Unit a ring to see what he can do with it. he's on here regularly and the guys who have had their cars worked on by him seem very happy.

thanks LaRock,good to know for the future ;)

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

anyone know of this car,all the spec im after

https://www.ebay.co....7fffc1dd8|iid:1

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

is it me or have the pfl models gone up like a couple of grand?

most cars ive seen now are 30k plus some of them

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

is it me or have the pfl models gone up like a couple of grand?
most cars ive seen now are 30k plus some of them

You can get a FL if into 30k bracket.

toosmiles

toosmiles

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

well thats the Golf R gone  :( maybe a big regret but maybe the right time to sell and move on

think ive only seen 1 17 plate at 30k with poverty spec haha,is it still worth going for that?

fully specced pfl are 28-30k now,sadly a few grand more than maxing out the credit card :(

533bhp Mk6 Golf R 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.