• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

3) Not quite sure what you mean there sorry, got lots of things I try and keep track of and if there was an off-topic comment chances are I didn’t know what thread I was on from one to the next (amateur error). Rest assured I had absolutely nothing to do with your ban, I can promise you that.. I defended your membership there and wanted you to stay :/ Still gutted you went tbh...

EDIT: I think I know what comment you mean now and I agree it was off topic, so so many threads go off topic though (this one is well gone now) and one single off topic comment doesn’t really warrant intervention regardless of who it’s from or what it is about. I however will admit I think it was made in my defence as I was as good as directly being subjected to unnecessary abuse. Everybody has their moments of stirring, it’s a matter of frequency

Have to agree to disagree on this, as previous.. real shame and everybody agrees on the other site.

Well someone did it, if not you...... although it’s easy to deny it when it’s been done.

Strange how you ‘Mods’ were quick to defend yourselves once someone pointed out the deletion request / ban coincided though.

Although looking at it now I can see why though, me calling said ‘owner’ a twit that only posted in that thread to get a reaction would indeed land me in trouble, especially when said ‘twit’ is a ‘gold supporter’ ‘green supporter’ and general blow smoke up mods backsides supporter.

I stand by my comments in the pm to you, he ain’t interested in anything you have or do, why ? Because his car is better than everyone else’s, anything he does to his car is 100% the correct thing to do, whether it works or not.

I’m actually surprised he speaks to you, because if you moan about Audi dealers/ issues with your cars, usually it results in being ‘told’ to sell it..

Oh and as for off topic....you yourself were the prime off topic member at one point....... can’t have double standards.

Anyway, for good technical content, mechanical procedures and as someone pointed out further up, good banter, you can always nip on here from time to time.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

What's wrong with that? I enjoy myself at weekends......

Dressed for the weekend.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍brilliant Tony mate

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Nice trip to AITP today - always a pleasure to hook up with Dell, Graham & Steve. Some interesting static machines there but lacks the track.....

I am going to book up a day at Bedford and put the date out there and anyone who rocks up can make a day of it.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

In fact how about this one - https://www.javelint...product_id=1753

Javelin are a fair bit cheaper than MSV.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Nice trip to AITP today - always a pleasure to hook up with Dell, Graham & Steve. Some interesting static machines there but lacks the track.....

I am going to book up a day at Bedford and put the date out there and anyone who rocks up can make a day of it.

Please tell me you threw that grenade ?

Edited by T-800, 11 August 2019 - 07:11 PM.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

It was a fairly lame collection - didn't even find them until just before the heavens opened sending everyone home. Just a lot of lost souls mostly sitting in their cars and not talking to each other - no real surprise. As I said on the other thread, the lack of a track removes the whole focus and doesn't bring anyone together.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Well someone did it, if not you...... although it’s easy to deny it when it’s been done.

Strange how you ‘Mods’ were quick to defend yourselves once someone pointed out the deletion request / ban coincided though.

Although looking at it now I can see why though, me calling said ‘owner’ a twit that only posted in that thread to get a reaction would indeed land me in trouble, especially when said ‘twit’ is a ‘gold supporter’ ‘green supporter’ and general blow smoke up mods backsides supporter.

I stand by my comments in the pm to you, he ain’t interested in anything you have or do, why ? Because his car is better than everyone else’s, anything he does to his car is 100% the correct thing to do, whether it works or not.

I’m actually surprised he speaks to you, because if you moan about Audi dealers/ issues with your cars, usually it results in being ‘told’ to sell it..

Oh and as for off topic....you yourself were the prime off topic member at one point....... can’t have double standards.

Anyway, for good technical content, mechanical procedures and as someone pointed out further up, good banter, you can always nip on here from time to time.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

It was a fairly lame collection - didn't even find them until just before the heavens opened sending everyone home. Just a lot of lost souls mostly sitting in their cars and not talking to each other - no real surprise. As I said on the other thread, the lack of a track removes the whole focus and doesn't bring anyone together.

Some I’m told didn’t even take their precious RS3’s to an Audi event

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

I was looking for it and didn't see it so you are probably right.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I was looking for it and didn't see it so you are probably right.

Crazy mate

I look for an excuse to get mine out the garage.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Me too - no journey is too short (albeit they are not so much fun until warmed up). No point saving it for the museuem!

mrAudi

mrAudi

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationSE England
Garage View Garage
Reading these comments about being off topic....... HOW IRONIC, I can almost hear
Alanis Morissette playing in the background

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Canadians/ Americns don't understand the concept of irony. Tje lyrics alone of that thrack alone prove the point!

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

In fact how about this one - https://www.javelint...product_id=1753

Possible alternative  

Track obsession Castle Combe

£170  7-30am to 5pm open pit

Free tuition from special guest racing driver

Free refreshments 

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Glad I went to that paint drying convention now 😂😂

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Possible alternative  

Track obsession Castle Combe

£170  7-30am to 5pm open pit

Free tuition from special guest racing driver

Free refreshments 

A day at Coombe....  It is just too hard on the car that track - 15 mins cooks the brakes let alone a day!

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

In fact how about this one - https://www.javelint...product_id=1753

I’ve never done a track do so I would be interested Tony, not far from me either.
Be nice to catch up and meet other owners and of course to finally get me rs on track👍

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

It is pretty central - if you had to stick a pin in the map of the middle of England then it wouldn't be far from this place.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Glad I went to that paint drying convention now 😂😂

What no fishing Dan ? 😆

Dell.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

A day at Coombe....  It is just too hard on the car that track - 15 mins cooks the brakes let alone a day!

The only down side is there noise limit as its quite strict & mine just got though at Combe with the exhaust flap closed.

Dell.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.