• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

We could always arrange a meet at Bedford Autodrome - still some w/e availability.

https://www.msvtrack...dA&products=all

Would somebody of my ‘variety’ be welcome? That’s the question 🤷🏻‍♂️

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Quite disappointing the lack of activity to get something sorted.

You don’t contribute on here yet say something like this.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

Would somebody of my ‘variety’ be welcome? That’s the question ‍♂

What sort of 'variety'?

Have you got two heads or prefer to dress in ladies clothes and be called Edwina at weekends?

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

What's wrong with that? I enjoy myself at weekends......

Attached File  Dressed for the weekend.jpg   78.22K   16 downloads

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

What's wrong with that? I enjoy myself at weekends......

attachicon.gifDressed for the weekend.jpg

Exactly ........being politically correct is not one of our strong points :m0168:

I hope that chest is beer!

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

You don’t contribute on here yet say something like this.

True and was thinking that when I posted it, just thought admins would be pushing for this considering it’s the ‘RS3OC show’, but I don’t know how this forum is run.

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

What sort of 'variety'?
Have you got two heads or prefer to dress in ladies clothes and be called Edwina at weekends?

I’m referring to a post on another thread which I can only assume was a dig at me

Last time I checked I wasn’t of an uncommon variety

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

I’m referring to a post on another thread which I can only assume was a dig at me

Ah yeah.......gotta be prepared to have the p*ss taken out of you on this forum, we love a good wind up.........TX usually gets plenty of stick.

Good thing is, that aside from the banter there are guys on here that have plenty of useful knowledge and experience of the various models of the five cylinder beasts.

Edited by Fivepotfan, 10 August 2019 - 02:43 PM.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Ah yeah.......gotta be prepared to have the p*ss taken out of you on this forum, we love a good wind up.........TX usually gets plenty of stick.

Good thing is, that aside from the banter there are guys on here that have plenty of useful knowledge and experience of the various models of the five cylinder beasts.

And give it with the best of intentions may i add 😁

Dell.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
I have broad shoulders ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Totally prepared for that’s and it’s good, won’t go into details but issues on the other forum have been mentioned here and a confrontation... takes it a bit far if you ask me.

I don’t doubt it, lots of useful information on these forums.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

I have broad shoulders ;)
TX.
Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Fat wallet to match 😆

Dell.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

You don’t contribute on here, so can’t expect to come in with big size 9’s saying it’s not very good that RS3fest has yet to materialise.

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

You don’t contribute on here, so can’t expect to come in with big size 9’s saying it’s not very good that RS3fest has yet to materialise.

Ok I apologise, off I go..

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Exactly ........being politically correct is not one of our strong points :m0168:

I hope that chest is beer!

It is - I just have to tighten my belt and it squeezes the beer gut up to produce DD's.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Ok I apologise, off I go..

Oh and before you do go

Yes as pointed out by your good self I did ask for my account to be deleted on ASN.......

1) Your moderation was over the top in the Tesla thread

2) Your pm to myself was condescending in the ‘pointing out of forum rules’ it’s not like I’d just joined the forum

3) Strange how you didn’t ‘moderate’ the comments by you know who, as he decided to post them in a thread that had nothing to do with welcoming you as a moderator but you decided to ban me, strangely enough for 48 hours, knowing I couldn’t reverse my account deletion request.

4) As I’ve told you in a PM, if you think ‘you know who’ is even remotely interested in your car, more than his own cars, you are sadly mistaken..... he is only interested in one thing, himself.

But hey ho.......he clearly has a lot of RS3 advice to offer........on 8P’s with Red Stuff maybe.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Better off out than in Sean - I know I was! It is not fun dealing with a bunch of idiots being coralled by morons was my view.

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Oh and before you do go

Yes as pointed out by your good self I did ask for my account to be deleted on ASN.......

1) Your moderation was over the top in the Tesla thread

2) Your pm to myself was condescending in the ‘pointing out of forum rules’ it’s not like I’d just joined the forum

3) Strange how you didn’t ‘moderate’ the comments by you know who, as he decided to post them in a thread that had nothing to do with welcoming you as a moderator but you decided to ban me, strangely enough for 48 hours, knowing I couldn’t reverse my account deletion request.

4) As I’ve told you in a PM, if you think ‘you know who’ is even remotely interested in your car, more than his own cars, you are sadly mistaken..... he is only interested in one thing, himself.

But hey ho.......he clearly has a lot of RS3 advice to offer........on 8P’s with Red Stuff maybe.

1) That is based on opinion, I don’t think it was over the top but not here to discuss that.

2) Forum rules is a pretty standard thing to send to anybody who breaks them?

3) Not quite sure what you mean there sorry, got lots of things I try and keep track of and if there was an off-topic comment chances are I didn’t know what thread I was on from one to the next (amateur error). Rest assured I had absolutely nothing to do with your ban, I can promise you that.. I defended your membership there and wanted you to stay :/ Still gutted you went tbh...

EDIT: I think I know what comment you mean now and I agree it was off topic, so so many threads go off topic though (this one is well gone now) and one single off topic comment doesn’t really warrant intervention regardless of who it’s from or what it is about. I however will admit I think it was made in my defence as I was as good as directly being subjected to unnecessary abuse. Everybody has their moments of stirring, it’s a matter of frequency

Have to agree to disagree on this, as previous.. real shame and everybody agrees on the other site.

Edited by AudiNutta, 11 August 2019 - 12:13 AM.

AudiNutta

AudiNutta

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Better off out than in Sean - I know I was! It is not fun dealing with a bunch of idiots being coralled by morons was my view.

Curious what happened with yourself and ASN Evil? I must have missed this one as I did go through a period of inactivity.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

One of my biggest bugbears - hypocrisy. Anyway - what is in the past is best left there imo and the last thing we want to do over here is emulate ASN!!

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.