• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Graham timed it to perfection (although 1mm pads may have cut it a bit fine on the trip home) as pads and tyres were due a refresh anyway.  Mind you - he has form for this sort of behaviour! 

He gave it some proper stick on the day too - full credit.

I was disappointed in the ContiSports (they gripped fine but ended up with the consistency of recently chewed bubble gum) - the melt was unreal.

Interesting that John's BMW spec PZeros held up better but Dan's PZeros were pretty much the same as mine. Pilot Sports on next for me (which probably won't be long after today!)

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Loved it, let's do another one soon ish.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

You were flying - seriously impressive given the weight and all of the stripped down competition.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Oh - and for anyone else tempted to go to Bedford we had no issues on the noise limit (101dB static). Mine was 89 in comfort - Dan chanced it in Dynamic and got lucky at 100 dB and everyone else sailed through. Happy days.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

And finally I will leave you with a remider of our nemisis 

Attached File  2010_Caterham_7_Roadsport_175_1.6.jpg   54.2K   5 downloads

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSouth

Think its already all been said

Just loved it

Thanks for a great day Dan, John and especially Tony for organising and Dell for covering my back on the home journey.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.