Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

ยฃ302 and ยฃ3500 excess.
TX.
Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Your car is 3>4 times the value of my old girl.

Dell.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Lets us know the outcome John

My quote was ยฃ160 inc the insurance waver for the ยฃ1200 excess after the 2k threshold.

Dell.

Who was this with Dell?  What is the threshold for?

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Who was this with Dell?  What is the threshold for?

The same people you got a quote from with a value of 23k & a ยฃ1200 excess.

If you pay a ยฃ45 premium when your claim exceeds 2k you don't have to pay the ยฃ1200 excess or something like that.

Dell.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Ok chaps - documentation is issued - I will email forms over later. Basic requirements below -

Please note that Bedford Autodrome will not permit anyone under the age of 16 onto the venue.

DRIVERS

• Please print and complete the Javelin Driver Form and then bring it along to signing on.
  • Please remember to bring your driving licence with you (DVLA Photocard / International equivalent or older style DVLA paper only licence), we cannot accept photocopies. If you do not have your licence then please refer to the Driving Licence section of our website for instructions on how to proceed.
  • Additional Drivers can be added and pay cash on the day (ยฃ30), please have them complete forms prior to arrival where possible and have them arrive in good time for the briefing & sighting laps.
  • Each vehicle is limited to 3 drivers in total so one main driver and two additional drivers.
  • Please note that being a driver automatically qualifies to you to be a passenger as well so there is no need to fill in a passenger form.

PASSENGERS

• Please print and complete the Javelin Passenger Form and then bring it along to signing on.
  • Passengers are only able to sign up and pay cash on the day (ยฃ10), please have them complete forms prior to arrival where possible to make signing on easier.
  • Although we think it is beneficial for passengers to attend the briefing it is not a requirement and they can arrive at a later time.
  • Passengers must be at least 16 years old and a parent must be present to sign for them if they are under 18.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS

• Helmets can be arranged on the day (ยฃ10, cash only).

PHOTOGRAPHY

Weโ€™re pleased to announce that Javelin Trackdays will now be offering free photography on all of our trackdays. You can find all the details on the photos on our page HERE, weโ€™ll also send you an email when they are available after the event as well. If you donโ€™t wish for photos of your vehicle to be identified then we would advise you to inform us before the event gets underway and to cover your number plates whilst on track.

NEWS & OFFERS

Keep up to date with trackday additions as well as newsletter exclusive offers and competitions by subscribing to our mailing list.

Please also note that animals or drones are not permitted at any of the venues we use.

Kind Regards

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Ok chaps - the day draws near! You are fine to give it some beans up the A1 up to Biggeswade and then you have a series of cams through the 50's and 60's including those that go off in your face. Get clear of all of that rubbish and you are good to go.

McDonalds & Starbucks hand out freebees to the plod at Bladock services so there is always a progression of heat heading there - they seem more intent on the scoff than nicking people though - I got away with a 3 figure sprint in close proximity.

Aim to get there before 8am to get everything sorted in the pit lane - registration closes at 8.30.

Weather looks good so it should be a great day!

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Looking forward to it. Any convoys South to North?

TX.

Nardo RS4

RS3JET

RS3JET

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSouth

Also looking  forward to it. Up for convoy TX 

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Looking forward to it. Any convoys South to North?

TX.

I do not live in the North!! Mind you - better out than in as they say - certainly when it comes to London - been back there today and it wasn't pleasant! 

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

This is my probable route (unless I take the B660 for a laugh) - 

Attached Files

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts

I do not live in the North!! Mind you - better out than in as they say - certainly when it comes to London - been back there today and it wasn't pleasant!

North of Londinium then you are North, fact!

I'm West of the M25 so will get on it for a short while then M1 most of the way.

TX.

Nardo RS4

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
So I tried to book us a garage for the day but apparently it is first come first served! Anyone really close to it that can bag us a garage on the day? Doors open 0715!

TX.

Nardo RS4

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

I am going to set off at 7 - google reckon 50mins (32 miles) - yeah right.

I will probably get there for 7.30.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Just checked online - garages sold out.  It is also now fully booked so might be a bit busy.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Great to meet up with you all again - great day.

Attached File  Bedford.jpg   34.57K   12 downloads

Shame about the track temperature - got under it when I go home and my tyres are looking pretty sad....  Tried a spirited drive back up the B660 to see if it would scrub any of the melt off but clearly not.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
First off thanks for organising the day Tony mate what a success it was for us.
Never done anything like this before but I enjoyed it so much that another one is definitely on the cards in the near future,
The pzeros held up pretty well even if they looked like marshmallows on the fire but didnโ€™t let the side diwn๐Ÿ˜…
Some very impressive driving from John in his m5, gave them caterham boys a run for there money there mate๐Ÿ˜‚absolute missile

Cheers guys๐Ÿ‘

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

It was like the opposite of driving on the roads - at Bedford we were the ones driving the heavy cars and all the Atoms and Caterhams were flying round until you got on the straight and flew back past them all.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Oh - and John's car is insane. A 2 tonne beast really ripping around.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
Loved it, let's do another one soon ish.

TX.

Nardo RS4

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
Great to meet up with brilliant like minded RS3 owners & John with he's rapidly driven M5,who hopefully will return to the RS3 fold.๐Ÿ˜Š

A big thanks to Tony ๐Ÿ™Œ Great track with 145+ mph back straight ๐Ÿ˜†

As the day worn on & the track temperature rised the MPS4s started to give some rear end drifting/slides on 60/70 mph exits.๐Ÿ˜†

Glad Graham got home trouble free with only 1mm of disc pads on the fronts remaining & 4 rather worn out MPSSs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dell.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Loved it, let's do another one soon ish.
TX.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Dell.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
ยฉ 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.