• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

kalexan

kalexan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

You'd think Audi were failing as a company, laying people off etc. when they avoid paying out on customers problems like this... in fact they made a profit of £4bn this last year... a friend has a Jaguar, far better customer service even though they have a percentage of the power and volume that the VW Group own.

Bearing in mind the RS3 is now sold in the US, it will be interesting to see if they took this attitude in that country, something tells me probably not.

And here is me thinking the customer is always right

WOTMOTORSPORT

WOTMOTORSPORT

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

I can confirm that Audi have now replaced the sports exhaust on my car. 

Glasgow Audi were terrible to deal with and rejected my warranty claim. I spoke with the warranty team at hamilton Audi, the looked at the pictures i emailed over and asked to see the car. The decision was made on the spot that the exhaust was clearly faulty and a new exhaust section was ordered. 

Yesterday they fitted the new exhaust and all seems great. I did notice that the finish on the tips appears different to that of the previous exhaust. The finish on the new exhaust is much more glossy black where the previous exhaust was almost a matte/satin finish. It could be a revised coating or simply just a batch change. Either way i will report back with regards to how the finish holds up over the coming months. 

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl

I can confirm that Audi have now replaced the sports exhaust on my car. 

Glasgow Audi were terrible to deal with and rejected my warranty claim. I spoke with the warranty team at hamilton Audi, the looked at the pictures i emailed over and asked to see the car. The decision was made on the spot that the exhaust was clearly faulty and a new exhaust section was ordered. 

Yesterday they fitted the new exhaust and all seems great. I did notice that the finish on the tips appears different to that of the previous exhaust. The finish on the new exhaust is much more glossy black where the previous exhaust was almost a matte/satin finish. It could be a revised coating or simply just a batch change. Either way i will report back with regards to how the finish holds up over the coming months. 

My car was like this before I even took delivery of it. They change the exhaust (section I guess) with no problem. I am not sure of the original but the replacement is in gloss black.

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.