29 replies to this topic

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent

I've been in touch with Autostyle today, they said alot of Audi owners are buying the grey anthracite mats, as they're a close colour match to the carpets? Any of you folks bought them? If so, do they match nicely? drgav has the black ones I believe in that photo?

Yep 510dc605aa2e8af7a84083acafecb34a.jpg

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationThe Shire of Warwick

Both look great! Think I'll go with the anthracite ones  :)

Was talking to Danielle at Autostyle via the medium of email yesterday, and she did mention they can do the rear mat logos too so all good.

Just glad it was payday yesterday as October was a rather expensive month lol   :blink:  

Ara Blue Saloon - Sport Pack - Comfort & Sound Pack - Driver Assistance Packs - Carbon Ceramic Brakes - Matrix LED Headlights - Super Sports Seats - De-Restricted -

De-Badged - Gloss Black Styling - Carbon Cabin Inlays - Extended Leather - Electric Mirrors - Diamond Cut Black Alloys - Privacy Glass

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

They really are top quality,even better than the o.e. ones.Thicker carpet with better edeging. Fast selivery also,ordered mine on a Monday & they were delivered on the Friday of that week.

zippster

zippster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

mine arrived today! cannot fault the quality.. looking forward to fitting them at lunch! 

mine are anthracite and look like the colour of the carpet whereas the Audi mats supplied look more black. 

I have a lunar grey interior so the RS design pack wasn't an option for me anyways so happy that autostyle could do this! 

Attached File  IMG_0449.jpg   83.08K   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_0451.jpg   79.65K   0 downloads

Hans Stuck

Hans Stuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Received mine on Saturday with red binding as opposed to stitching ...

Attached Files

simcla18

simcla18

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Ordered mine today. Very good price. Danielle, very helpful.
Premium Anthracite, Nubuck edging with Red stitching. RS3 logo’s on fronts and rears.

Should have them in about 7 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Ordered mine today. Very good price. Danielle, very helpful.
Premium Anthracite, Nubuck edging with Red stitching. RS3 logo’s on fronts and rears.

Should have them in about 7 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My order went through Monday so should see them early next week. I went for pretty much the same apart from rock grey (ish) stitching to match the seats and upholstery  :)

Edited by Sn00ten, 01 November 2018 - 11:32 AM.

Ara Blue Saloon - Sport Pack - Comfort & Sound Pack - Driver Assistance Packs - Carbon Ceramic Brakes - Matrix LED Headlights - Super Sports Seats - De-Restricted -

De-Badged - Gloss Black Styling - Carbon Cabin Inlays - Extended Leather - Electric Mirrors - Diamond Cut Black Alloys - Privacy Glass

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

My order went through on Monday, so should see them early next week.. Iwent 

My order went through Monday so should see them early next week. I went for pretty much the same apart from rock grey (ish) stitching to match the seats and upholstery  :)

Ordered mine on a Monday & they arrived on the Friday of that week.

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Ordered mine on a Monday & they arrived on the Friday of that week.

Fingers crossed they could be here tomorrow then!  :D

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Boom!

RS Mats.jpg

Attached File  RS Mats.jpg   115.19K   0 downloads

Great mats, can feel the quality  :)

Edited by Sn00ten, 13 November 2018 - 08:04 AM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.