29 replies to this topic

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
I never thought to ask the dealer, but do we actually get decent mats with the cars from new?

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

I never thought to ask the dealer, but do we actually get decent mats with the cars from new?

Stu.

They normally come with mats but if not twist the saleman arm & get them thrown in foc mate.

Dell.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Stu.
They normally come with mats but if not twist the saleman arm & get them thrown in foc mate.
Dell.

Let’s hope so because it’s here and as we all know there’s less twisting room at that point. When I said I haven’t signed the finance docs yet as a joke the sales guy replied he could sell it ten times over tomorrow because it’s here.😂

Edited by StuW13, 18 March 2018 - 08:24 AM.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Let’s hope so because it’s here and as we all know there’s less twisting room at that point. When I said I haven’t signed the finance docs yet as a joke the sales guy replied he could sell it ten times over tomorrow because it’s here.😂

Stu.

Saying & doing are two different things 🤔

As they say ....a bird in the hand mate. 😁

Dell.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Stu if you have the rs design pack those rs logo mats should come as standard, otherwise normal genuine mats are around the £100 mark and the new RS design ones are about £350, ouch.

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Stu,

You'll definitely get mats but to be honest, the Autostyle mats I got (all 4 with RS logo - check out previous thread) for £70 are better quality than the OEM mats. They were the first things I changed on the car when I got home last weekend.

25804363967_75d248e661_k.jpg

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

I've got the RS design pack in mine but come the end of October the RS carpet ones go up the loft & the Audi rubber ones are fitted,god send this time of year.

johnnyboy

johnnyboy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Stu,

You'll definitely get mats but to be honest, the Autostyle mats I got (all 4 with RS logo - check out previous thread) for £70 are better quality than the OEM mats. They were the first things I changed on the car when I got home last weekend.

25804363967_75d248e661_k.jpg

Hi mate have you got a link to where you bought the mats please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

https://www.autostyl...alog2/index.php

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Hi johnnyboy,

You can use the link that T-800 has posted, or give them a ring on 01908 222113 - I managed to get rear logos done on mine which weren't an option on the website when I ordered, not sure if they have upgraded that feature yet! Highly recommend them - the mats are excellent quality.

johnnyboy

johnnyboy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi johnnyboy,

You can use the link that T-800 has posted, or give them a ring on 01908 222113 - I managed to get rear logos done on mine which weren't an option on the website when I ordered, not sure if they have upgraded that feature yet! Highly recommend them - the mats are excellent quality.

thats a good idea will give that a try

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
I bought mats from them for my S5 over four years ago now and they are still in great condition! Highly recommended

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

k7aus

k7aus

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Attached File  RS3 Mats 2.jpg   58.9K   0 downloadsAttached File  RS3 Mats.jpg   112.47K   0 downloadsAutostyle Mats worth every penny.

Edited by k7aus, 14 September 2018 - 08:01 AM.

1989 Mk2 Edition One PF - BREAKING in LC3U - Not Registered
1990 Mk2 2.0 8v GTI 3A - SORN
1991 MK2 Edition Blue GTI PF - Restoration
1998 Audi A3 1.8T AGU - SORN
1998 Mk1 Citigolf Chico 1.3 GY - Not Registered
2002 T4 1200 SWB ACV
2003 Audi S3 1.8t BAM
2004 Audi A2 TDI90 ATL
2005 Golf S TDI BKC
2007 Golf GT TDI BKD
2016 Audi RS3 8V
2018 Golf GTE Advance CUKB

Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationUK

I buy from Autostyle too.

I went for the graphite grey carpet though as I feel that matches the oem carpets better.

and went for silver edging.

Over 2.5 years on and they still look great.

Attached File  rs3 mat.JPG   66K   0 downloads

March 2016 Audi RSfloret silver & lots of black bits

RS Steve

RS Steve

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Autostyle ones are great quality,in fact i would say better than the o.e quality.

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationThe Shire of Warwick
I've been in touch with Autostyle today, they said alot of Audi owners are buying the grey anthracite mats, as they're a close colour match to the carpets? Any of you folks bought them? If so, do they match nicely? drgav has the black ones I believe in that photo?

Ara Blue Saloon - Sport Pack - Comfort & Sound Pack - Driver Assistance Packs - Carbon Ceramic Brakes - Matrix LED Headlights - Super Sports Seats - De-Restricted -

De-Badged - Gloss Black Styling - Carbon Cabin Inlays - Extended Leather - Electric Mirrors - Diamond Cut Black Alloys - Privacy Glass

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I've been in touch with Autostyle today, they said alot of Audi owners are buying the grey anthracite mats, as they're a close colour match to the carpets? Any of you folks bought them? If so, do they match nicely? drgav has the black ones I believe in that photo?

I’ve had black and the Anthracite (Currently) I was happy with either to be fair.

These were in my PFL car.

35e004f2deb39060bd0ae38f81fdb006.jpg

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Mine are the anthracite mats too  :)

Sn00ten

Sn00ten

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationThe Shire of Warwick
Excellent, thanks guys 👍 will be ordering tomorrow!

Ara Blue Saloon - Sport Pack - Comfort & Sound Pack - Driver Assistance Packs - Carbon Ceramic Brakes - Matrix LED Headlights - Super Sports Seats - De-Restricted -

De-Badged - Gloss Black Styling - Carbon Cabin Inlays - Extended Leather - Electric Mirrors - Diamond Cut Black Alloys - Privacy Glass

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Excellent, thanks guys will be ordering tomorrow!

Give them a call if you'd like the logo on the rear mats as well - I'm not sure if they had that option on their website. Really can't be beaten for quality or price.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.