Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Thanks for the wider fitment heads up.....I think that's a must...for Anne of course lol
I need ro decide very soon.....oh god not more hours and sleepless nights decision making
My current ones are due to go under the scissors in a couple of weeks
Those CS' still look similar to mine but less bulky and a bit more sporty and modern....What are all your thoughts guys ? cos I do listen (remember the paint designs done on Forza Motorsport ?)
Rear seats Colin are being made to look like just two seats with some bolstering to try and attempt to look bucketish !! Losing centre headrest and seatbelt too

Pat if you're happy with the originals i.e they're comfortable to sit in then once they've been retrimmed they're gonna look fantastic anyway ,Imo it's pointless and a waste of money changing for the sake of changing .

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

Pat if you're happy with the originals i.e they're comfortable to sit in then once they've been retrimmed they're gonna look fantastic anyway ,Imo it's pointless and a waste of money changing for the sake of changing .

Pat - Have to agree with Ben on this!! Don't be deflected by  taking any notice of my posts ... You have your ideas that have taken this long to form and I am sure whatever you do will be the nuts!!

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Black Edition

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border

Thanks guys........I have to admit that the RS3 buckets are very snug for my fat a##e not a lot of room for any more old age spread....when I looked at Seats before it did make me smile that some you can get in S M & L

If my current seats fetched good money then it would probably half the cost of two new ones......oh and have you felt the weight of the RS seats ? Bloody hell they are heavy items

No hasty decisions

Hey floor pan has had paint on it today.....that's the 1st thing that is a move in the right direction

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.