• 158 posts
Wow! Stunning!!!

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
What a fine machine that is! Awesome sauce...!!

Ok so good to see some pics at last, now... Videos??? Lol

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Danny

Danny

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

No running her in then Scot! That V8! The first picture of the three says it all. RS beast!

scotexile

scotexile

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationIn Exile
I'm taking the same approach as I've taken with all cars. Drive them, don't mollycoddle them, but don't stress them. It's not been over 4000 rpm yet - it doesn't need to :)
Maintaining status quo is not an option

scotexile

scotexile

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationIn Exile
I'll work on how I'm going to get a video Oz ;)

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Now that would be sweet mate ;-)

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
🏻
Wowsers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krisey

krisey

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
I drove past a new RS6 in Daytona Grey today in the Cambridge area - spotted it a mile off, it looked GREAT!

Edited by krisey, 21 September 2015 - 08:08 PM.

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

I drove past a new RS6 in Daytona Grey today in the Cambridge area - spotted it a mile off, it looked GREAT!

You drove past it?? I guess it was parked ;-)

Last time I saw an RS6 was in July while visiting the UK, on the A1 (M) southbound where it meets the A14. It was Nardo grey, and as I was explaining to the Mrs that it is a seriously fast car, the driver opened the taps and disappeared! Splendid viewing (from a Volvo piece of sh... hire car!)

krisey

krisey

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

You drove past it?? I guess it was parked ;-)
Last time I saw an RS6 was in July while visiting the UK, on the A1 (M) southbound where it meets the A14. It was Nardo grey, and as I was explaining to the Mrs that it is a seriously fast car, the driver opened the taps and disappeared! Splendid viewing (from a Volvo piece of sh... hire car!)

Nah man, we raced and I left it behind easily blud... Sorry about that, I suddenly became a Vauxhall VXR driver. :-D

It was in oncoming traffic, I was in the RS3 with a client taking him to our Cambridge site - luckily we were still 2 miles out so I had time to disguise my trouser crises.

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Nah man, we raced and I left it behind easily blud... Sorry about that, I suddenly became a Vauxhall VXR driver. :-D
It was in oncoming traffic, I was in the RS3 with a client taking him to our Cambridge site - luckily we were still 2 miles out so I had time to disguise my trouser crises.

Haha are you VXR'd enuff?? Should have been truthful myself, obviously hire cars are THE fastest on the planet!!

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

Stunning looking car.

Nice to see that I am not the only one to use the outer limits of the end parking bay ... and the RS3 is 2 feet narrower  ;)

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Black Edition

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

scotexile

scotexile

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationIn Exile

Stunning looking car.

Nice to see that I am not the only one to use the outer limits of the end parking bay ... and the RS3 is 2 feet narrower  ;)

It's the only place to be ;)

AudiRS3

AudiRS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Beautiful mate! Congrats! 

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Had a chat with an RS6 owner the other night at a set of traffic lights, He'd had a full Milltek ftted and it sounded immense!!!

Made my sports exhaust sound quiet and the RS4 look small.

How you finding it so far?

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

scotexile

scotexile

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationIn Exile
Fantastic car, equally happy rumbling round town as it is exploring B roads and cruising motorways.

You can't escape it's size but coming from Q7s and an A7, no major change for me in that respect. The only real impact of its weight is that you can feel the weight of that block over the front wheels around town. I've got the steering on lightest setting for that.

The ease with which it hits the limits amazes me, it's barely trying and its at 70mph.

Sports exhaust makes some beautiful noises and so glad I put it on - but admit it's quiet compared to the aftermarket systems like you found. The snap and crackle on downshift sounds like a gun going off - pretty addictive :) The kids love it :)

All this and its a family wagon that takes 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs with ease. Hugely practical and hugely impressive performance. Best of both worlds for me, very very happy :)

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Sounds like the write-ups of the RS3, only MORE!

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

I'll work on how I'm going to get a video Oz ;)

You should bring it down to RS3-Fest,  We already have three RS4's, an SQ5 and an RSQ3 tagging along to name but a few!

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

MikeFish

MikeFish

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts
Lovely car scot. I'd never considered Daytona as I wasn't a great fan of it on the B7. Then a couple of months ago my wife said they had lovely Grey one in the showroom so I went and had a look and nearly went for it. It was only because I had my heart set on black otherwise it would have been daytona (or nogaro).
And after I'd ordered mine with the titanium pack then I saw how light titanium was in real life I considered changing my order to dayona with black pack as Audi uk won't let you buy a black rs6 with the black pack, you have to order the 3.5k carbon pack and 1.5k for the mirrors. I tried to change to carbon pack but order was already locked so I might have to retrofit it when it arrives as the photos I've seen of black with titanium is not as nice as I'd hoped.

scotexile

scotexile

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationIn Exile
I love a black car and my RS6 did start off as Panther. I plucked for Daytona on stealth really, for blending into the background. I park beside a Daytona B7 RS4 daily actually - and there is a clear difference in shade/finish. Don't think it's simply age ...

I've been trying to get a feel for how far the titanium trim is from the Matt aluminium on mine - it's different but doesn't seem a million miles away. That is based on the limit images though to be fair.

Interior should be stunning on the Performance - the blue tint carbon and blue quilt should be a lovely contrast on the black

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.