• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Krzysztov

Krzysztov

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPoland
Caval4r, nice set of wheels. I have also ordered standard silver rims to be my winter set. I think I will go for OZ Superturismo for summer tyres, but not sure what spec they should be. Your set perfectly fits RS3, so could you please tell me what size did you fit? I mean ET and width.

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
So I'm without my beloved......squirrel avoidance resulted in alloy refurb. Get her back tomorrow morning. Ive invested in a set of rim blades to protect the wheels.
Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Rim blades? Are you Nardisti Caval4r or Boudicca?? Lol

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Andydil1979

Andydil1979

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMelksham, Wiltshire

So I'm without my beloved......squirrel avoidance resulted in alloy refurb. Get her back tomorrow morning. Ive invested in a set of rim blades to protect the wheels.

Let me know how you get on with the rim blades Cav as I was thinking of investing in a set as well!! ☺️

billyali86

billyali86

Valued Club Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
Must be a good product, even got Phil Mitchell to star in the " how to"
6618c09f0b9f7f98bf1e65a5cbee9845.jpg

Gone to find the toys that fell out my pram

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
So.....the car has been down at forge for a week and a half now undergoing intercooler development.
Graphs to follow.
Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Attached File  image.jpeg   64.88K   23 downloads

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Here's the forge promo pic of the car wearing it's new cooler.

Attached Files

Edited by Caval4r, 06 January 2016 - 05:04 PM.

Mattjj82

Mattjj82

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Do you know if the standard MK2 FMIC is an uprated/improved one from what was fitted to the MK1?

Here's the forge promo pic of the car wearing it's new cooler.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.