88 replies to this topic

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
Thought I'd start a thread to show off the new RS3......unfortunately I have no pictures of the actual car as of yet but pickup is planned for next week. Hopefully Wednesday.
Car spec in signature but I've already got a few little mods at home for the car.
Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
These have been ordered to replace the standard rotors. Looked at some BBS's but I think I prefer these.

Attached Files

Nardo Grey | Sound and Comfort pack | Dynamic pack | RS3 Design pack | Black Styling pack | Gloss Black and Folding Mirrors | Privacy Glass | Super Sport Seats with Crescendo Red stitching | Hold Assist | Red Calipers and a set of 19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT's in satin black. Instagram - CAVAL4R Member of the Nardisti......

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

I likes them 

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border
Me too lovely .... I've had my eye on them and some Vossen ones when I'm ready

Yeh I'd love to see a thread of a new car getting mods done... That's definately a bit of me

Edited by Pat, 09 July 2015 - 02:54 PM.

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
I've got a few other cosmetic mods for the car sitting at home. Black badges and the like. Nothing too extreme. Just want rid of any chrome on the car. Think it'll go well with the Nardo paint.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

As mentioned NOTHING goes well with Nardo paint except a............................................................... Blindfold !!!    :D

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

As mentioned NOTHING goes well with Nardo paint except a............................................................... Blindfold !!! :D

Who said that ????

Sent from my iPhone using Brembo

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
New plates made up which should go well with the sports exhaust :)

Attached Files

Edited by Caval4r, 11 July 2015 - 09:26 AM.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Those three words sum up the RS 3 nicely.........

Sent from Cyberdyne systems

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
And plate holders

Attached Files

Edited by Caval4r, 11 July 2015 - 09:37 AM.

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside
And the obligatory black badges......

Attached Files

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

New plates made up which should go well with the sports exhaust :)

3D Gel plates look great ,I had them on my RS3 and have them on my S5.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside

3D Gel plates look great ,I had them on my RS3 and have them on my S5.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Yeah they look spot on. You can get carbon look ones too but that might have been trying too hard....

Edited by Caval4r, 11 July 2015 - 01:02 PM.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

I have a set of the black RS3 badges here ...

didnt put them on as they looked quite cheap..... chrome ones still on it 

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside

I have a set of the black RS3 badges here ...
didnt put them on as they looked quite cheap..... chrome ones still on it

Fair enough.....I do think they look nicer and less cheap than chrome badges though.

Duke3D

Duke3D

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationBerkshire

Reg plates are for show I take it as they are not road legal with the footer text

Audi RS3 8P 2011: Phantom Black, Retrofit genuine Audi black grille. Mods: Milltek Decat pipes, Bilstein B16 Coilovers with 034 Motorsport top mounts. Superpro front control arms, Powerflex Gearbox & Dogbone mount inserts, 034 Motorsport Rear ARB, 034 Motorsport Front & Rear Drop Links. Reyland 370mm front brake rotors.

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside

Reg plates are for show I take it as they are not road legal with the footer text

They are legal. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. As long as they have correct font and spacing and haven't been doctored to say something else then they are fine.

Edited by Caval4r, 11 July 2015 - 04:51 PM.

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

They are legal. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. As long as they have correct font and spacing and haven't been doctored to say something else then they are fine.

He means the slogan at the bottom which isn't legal.

Haven't you seen the pressed plates? They look cool imo

Caval4r

Caval4r

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationNorth Tyneside

He means the slogan at the bottom which isn't legal.

Haven't you seen the pressed plates? They look cool imo

Are you sure it's not? I haven't seen anything which states that. I've had them on a previous car for over a year with no troubles. I didn't realise they weren't legal.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Are you sure it's not? I haven't seen anything which states that. I've had them on a previous car for over a year with no troubles. I didn't realise they weren't legal.

Unfortunately they are illegal but shouldn't be a problem till mot time ,they don't meet the British Standard B@ll@X see page 8 of the regulations.

https://www.gov.uk/g...F104_160914.pdf

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.