sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

Nice individual colour this !

Thanks... It's a pearlescent garnet red... You won't see too many... It's one of the reasons I bought it. I contacted my local Audi on Monday regarding am RS3 tent had but still no call back.... Same thing happened when I was thinking about a ttrs last year... Changed my mind for the RS3 as I got two kids now and although we have a second car when we have a family event it's always better to turn up in the rs

CarrG

CarrG

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Very nice colour I like that. Bet it comes up great with a machine polish.

Some dealers seem useless at selling some of the RS range.

Like they dont need the business..

Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Cruise - High Beam Ass - Privacy - Elec Mirrors - Heated Rear Seats - Light & Rain Pack

VW California GP 180 DSG - "Candy"!

Viraje

Viraje

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Very nice colour I like that. Bet it comes up great with a machine polish.

Some dealers seem useless at selling some of the RS range.

Like they dont need the business..

It's probably because most RS owners are unreasonably fussy buggers. Like demanding that a £40k car has brakes that work in the wet and don't screech, a steering wheel that doesn't wobble, or a drivetrain that isn't made of plasticine....

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

It's probably because most RS owners are unreasonably fussy buggers. Like demanding that a £40k car has brakes that work in the wet and don't screech, a steering wheel that doesn't wobble, or a drivetrain that isn't made of plasticine....

Lol....

CarrG

CarrG

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Several dealers arent interested in trading the RS3 in due to all the issues!

Thats why they end up at SSC West Yorkshire.

Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Cruise - High Beam Ass - Privacy - Elec Mirrors - Heated Rear Seats - Light & Rain Pack

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

Several dealers arent interested in trading the RS3 in due to all the issues!

Thats why they end up at SSC West Yorkshire.

Really!! Well most of the RS3 s out there are still under warranty so I will go to Audi anyway. Ssc is top dollar for the cars anyone had any experience with them? They are also quite far from me but appreciate that I may have to travel for the right car. I'm also considering this car in the link... Not a big far of the wheels but maybe worth checking out? They are based in bolton not sure if I will make it up there before Xmas. http://www.aaperform...&maximumPrices=

CarrG

CarrG

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Where are you based Sawda?

Real Thing

Real Thing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

If your looking for a Car in warranty you may be better off staying within the Main Dealer Network as there are a few Cars out there that already have a TD1 fagged up against them and also any mapped Car (even if it's been returned to std) could cause issues if a Claim was ever needed.

Edited by Real Thing, 04 December 2014 - 06:09 PM.

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
Thanks guys.... Based in north London.... Not overly worries about manufacturer warranty as most dealer have some sort of warranty too , hoping to keep the car some time so willing to invest in it... Then again I probably invested way too much in my tt too but I can't stand things not being perfect. I guess you also need a bit of luck.. my tt has been very good to me with zero issues and it's 7 years old.

dnmac

dnmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Really!! Well most of the RS3 s out there are still under warranty so I will go to Audi anyway. Ssc is top dollar for the cars anyone had any experience with them? They are also quite far from me but appreciate that I may have to travel for the right car. I'm also considering this car in the link... Not a big far of the wheels but maybe worth checking out? They are based in bolton not sure if I will make it up there before Xmas. http://www.aaperform...&maximumPrices=

SSC have my old car (red RS3). It's unmodified, still under warranty till mid March and has the service pack. PM me if you want more info on it. 

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
I saw that one advertised and looks awesome... They are quite far from me and top budget... How much did you sell it to them of you don't mind me asking? Quite a few RS3 s on the market at the moment considering their rarity and a couple see quite well priced consisering. Ideally need to sell the tt first but havnt advertised it yet... Gonna get killed on a px so totally not worth it, will try and sell to someone who will appreciate the hard work that's gone into it.

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

SSC have my old car (red RS3). It's unmodified, still under warranty till mid March and has the service pack. PM me if you want more info on it.

Your old car looks beautiful btw, what have you replaced it with?

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
Anyone know anything about this car... Rare colour is appealing and looks a good price http://www.autotrade...d-cars/audi/rs3

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
Car sold, money in the bank... Seeing two RS3 s this Saturday.. can't wait!

Rs3.jay

Rs3.jay

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Welcome and suzka grey allday

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London

Car sold, money in the bank... Seeing two RS3 s this Saturday.. can't wait!

To be honest I'll have any colour, it's the engine I'm after... Suzuka grey is nice though

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
It's official.... Picking up my misano red RS3 from Audi next week. Deposit down, 2013 plate, over 2 year warranty remaning, 19k on the clock, 3 Audi service stamps, buckets, black styling pack, Bose and more.... Can't wait for the drive back home!!!!

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage
Congratulations I bet you can't wait.

sawda

sawda

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationNorth London
Hard to think of anything else,.... Picking up on Wednesday... Got Audi to take 1500 pounds off too which was nice! Best drive will be the 60 miles back to London

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.