Photo

Vent trims

23 replies to this topic

Sequence

Sequence

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

After fitting the P3 I decided to get some trims to add a bit of colour to my vents. These cost £8.99 from eBay and are proper anodised metal trims:

Could you send me a link to the ones you brought? looks great much better than the inner rings. 

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Could you send me a link to the ones you brought? looks great much better than the inner rings. 

The one I bought is no longer listed. You need to be careful because some listed as outer rings don’t actually fit just in side the outer vert control and I agree they look rubbish snd cheap aftermarket. They are also very thick so you need to check the photos carefully. The picture shows the type I bought:

Attached Images

• 58E0E051-ACC6-4F3D-A115-71FC063F3F7F.png

Sequence

Sequence

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

The one I bought is no longer listed. You need to be careful because some listed as outer rings don’t actually fit just in side the outer vert control and I agree they look rubbish snd cheap aftermarket. They are also very thick so you need to check the photos carefully. The picture shows the type I bought:
attachicon.gif 1808ACC8-F329-4C9E-B56C-D2F99B7C771B.png

Thanks, received and fitted them today look rather good for the small outlay.

IMG_5350.JPEG

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Thanks, received and fitted them today look rather good for the small outlay.

Massive improvement and I was pleasantly surprised how good quality they are are for virtually no money. In fact red look so goo I will probably buy a set in case I ever want a change, just in case they aren't available anymore. I know someone who bought them last year when they were all around £50 a set.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.