36 replies to this topic

Tippytoes

Tippytoes

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex

UK website Configurator is faulty and does not show Matrix lights. Works ok on IPad Configurator. Download the RS3 brochure and Matrix lights are listed under headlights for £895.

Configurator also does not have 7K3 Tyre pressure monitor (£250) or 45T 19 x 8.0J 5 arm blade alloy wheels (standard)

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl
@nardo RS3
I contacted Audi UK and they confirmed that, even though they are missing from web configurator, they are an option at £895.

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

coxeterj

coxeterj

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationMiddle England.

I specced one up to the spec I want and it came to £57,260. I was even a bit careful on what I specced! If I'm looking at 60k I may as well look at something like the M2 Clubsport when it comes out (the one with the M4 engine in it). Im pretty sure that will hold its value better like all limited run M cars seem to. This is getting dangerously close in price to bigger, badder vehicles.

Edited by coxeterj, 11 July 2017 - 02:13 PM.

Current cars: Audi RS3 8V and BMW M235i convertible.

Gone but not forgotten: BMW M135i, Audi S3 8P, Gen 2 Mini Cooper JCW, Gen 2 Mini Cooper S, Alfa Romeo Spider V6, Mk5 Golf R32, Honda Civic Type R FN2, Ford Focus ST, Honda Civic Type R EP3.

P_G

P_G

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
Garage View Garage
Just tried the configuration and quickly got to 60k without special order paint and still don't have all the options I have on the '7. What's with Supersport seats only having manual adjustment and not full electric? No exterior carbon pack either, just gloss black?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl

Just tried the configuration and quickly got to 60k without special order paint and still don't have all the options I have on the '7. What's with Supersport seats only having manual adjustment and not full electric? No exterior carbon pack either, just gloss black?

True, my S5 has supersport seats with electric adjustment. What gives Audi? Whilst it's not overly important in that you are not always adjusting them it would be nice if they were electric. But, more important, it would have been nice to have option of carbon fibre instead of, or as well as, gloss black. The carbon fibre elements on the rs 5 are so cool looking.

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Real shame they haven't followed the RS5 exterior carbon pack as the RS3 saloon would really benefit from it. 

I'm going to spec one up this weekend both saloon and sportback and see where i'm at with it.  Already specced an RS5 to 72k being VERY conservative IMHO so for 10k difference i'd probably opt for a 5 perhaps.  

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

What is 3rd party hosting ??

Do we have to bring a bottle ?

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

What is 3rd party hosting ??

Do we have to bring a bottle ?

I use photo bucket to post pictures and they now want people to pay, just not sorted out moving to another free hosting company yet. 

Bottles always welcome!

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Tippytoes

Tippytoes

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationEast Sussex

What dumfounds me is that in order to have electric seats you have to forego the SSS and you don't get the memory facility which is supposed to be the big advantage of electric - for a £50k plus car not to have electric seats with memory is disbolical - the RS is supposed to be Audi's premier range

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Tip

Perhaps the "S" range might be the one for you  ? 

All the "smart" people are going there now  :lol:

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
"R" you suRe about that, Roy?? LoL

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

"R" you suRe about that, Roy?? LoL

Put an 'R' next to an 'S' and whattaya got....

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

aRSe    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

aRSe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hole........🤣

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Wipe

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Biscuit...??

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

Crikey, for a minute I thought I was reading part of Roger Melly's Profanisaurous? :lol:

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.