Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chungster

Chungster

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
But he was overtaken by some French tat out on track?? Lol

We watched him and the Nardo RS3 out on track from camp corner - I'm guessing they've never driven this track before as their lines were a bit unconventional!

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Lol, I'm guessing you mean Nathan wannabee.

Funny I've just been chatting with Steve saying I wouldn't want to be involved in any track time with him involved. He's just the sort to push the limits to try prove his S3 is better than our slow RS3's.

Talking about wannabes, this what another wannabe wrote on another well known forum in April this year referring to the purchase of an RS3.

£52.8k!! Lot of money, but I'm hoping a lot of car. I always spec the hell out of my cars and it pays off as they go into a special category for resale which even a well spec'd example can't enjoy (I could have sold my SQ5 for a profit in the first 3 months of ownership, and have had 2 good offers on the S1 over the last 6 months without even posting an ad!). 

The average punter is getting 0% contribution/discount, but given the amount of personal and brokered business I've put through them in the last 2 years I'll be getting some kind of deal. I'm pretty sure it will be a silly trade offer on the S1 so they don't have to show any discount on a brand new RS model to head office.

Edited by Uncle Fester, 19 October 2015 - 07:56 PM.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

The arrogance sounds familar.............

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

The contact details on the photo CD I bought are:

Jim Gaisford - johngaisford405@gmail.com - 01225 743400

Hopefully they still have them.

What were they charging for images ?

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Detective Fester,,, :police2:

allo allo allo , whats all this then ?  

Josh

Josh

If it's got **** or wheels it'll lose you money!

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire
I couldn't agree more Mr Freeze, out on track with you lads who respect others property with nothing to prove would be a great laugh by my estimation but out with a lunatic that did what he did on a 'parade lap' not a chance. Bit of a let down for the club as he will be associated with us.

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
It's ok cause apparently his mate with the RS3 is thinking of trading it In for and RS6 so they'll be on a different stand next year 😬

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border

I couldn't agree more Mr Freeze, out on track with you lads who respect others property with nothing to prove would be a great laugh by my estimation but out with a lunatic that did what he did on a 'parade lap' not a chance. Bit of a let down for the club as he will be associated with us.

I was gutted that I could have brought the Beemer and got some track time as I believed it to be Audi only......glad I didn't now Josh 😜 lol

Seawolf

Seawolf

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

What were they charging for images ?

It was negotiable - I paid £20 for a CD with 6-7 image files.

Lady C

Lady C

Club Owner

• Owner
  • 430 posts
  • LocationLancashire

What happened??

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

What happened??

Overtaking .

SK-RS3

SK-RS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Overtaking .

Attached Files

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Overtaking .

I was on the banking taking photos of you guys and talking with a mate from another forum ,we saw him overtaking and couldn't believe it.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage
Well we didn't win the "Best Club Stand" award as apparently there isn't one however the magazine did comment on the fact we would have won if there had been so that's pretty good feedback!

Looking forward to the Audi Driver mag coming out and reading about the event :)

Maybe next year we can head to the awards dinner after RS3-Fest ( if the Castle Combe event is on again )

P_G

P_G

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
Garage View Garage

Glad you got back up mate, how'd you do for fuel? My thrifty boy did it on a tank (ish) had to stop at the M56 interchange to put a tenner of BP shite in just to be sure. My best total by far, 385 miles with some track spanking in there also. 36MPG down 34MPG on the way back, not bad considering I sat at 70 all the way :)

Fair play, I wasn't hanging about either there or back, just under 3/4 of a tank on the way down and 3/4 on the way back up. IIRC it was 33.1 mpg on the way down and just over 30 mpg on the way back including track time. 4 hours on the way down and 4.15 on the way back.

hullrs3

hullrs3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationHull

Overtaking .

This also happened on the Grand Finale Parade Lap Session when I got overtaken by a Black RS4 which was weaving from side-to-side like F1 cars do at the start of a race to warm up their tyres when it was behind me.
This was then tool which on the last lap almost disappeared up Neil & Steve's rear end when all the cars slowed down towards the far side of the track prior to coming off at the pits!

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
The world is full of complete tossers, and unfortunately a couple end up owning Audi,s.
Let's the side down a bit, but from the chaps I know on here ( yet to meet ) but seem like top drawer lads - it's gonna be good to meet you guys

Edited by kevin69, 22 October 2015 - 08:37 PM.

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
Garage View Garage
Yea the guy in that powerslid uncontrolled out of the chicane as we were ending the lap and just missed the back end of my car!

He seemed obsessed to get behind another RS4, he was revving his car at the start trying to get me to aswell.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.