• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
I had solar orange S3 - for all of 6 months before some of 🏾 stole the bleeder ( not being racist by the way - saw them on CCTV for all the good that did )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81llyh

81llyh

Blue! 🔵

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

I had solar orange S3 - for all of 6 months before some of 🏾 stole the bleeder ( not being racist by the way - saw them on CCTV for all the good that did )

So you've had two cars stolen? You seem to be a magnet to thieves! Btw that post seems racist with the emojis...

Edited by 81llyh, 15 October 2015 - 07:09 PM.

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border

I'm still in Nardo which I love but I think I want a "special" colour my mate has a orange S3 which I love but we can't match lol6389bdba05aa956a418dd5ac9e91536d.jpg
Could you post pics of yours when you get it? I bought a plate for mine so taking that to the dealer week after next they have a viper green S1 in so gonna look at the colour close up so so tempted! But poo or bust colour choice! Lol

Post a pic of that viper green will you amd that orange S3 looks lovely
When mine is painted I'll definately post pics...as for Getting the car that's a long way away

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
Sorry Billy. - I retract my 🏾 - but 🏾did steal my beastie - still not being racist buddy - my best mates were and still are best mate of Asian origin right to school days 23 years ago.
Just saying that some of my 🏾 massive were responsible For the theft of my hard earned, and very expensiv solar orange s3 - god I loved that bloody car

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
To back this up, my step daughter married 3 years ago a superb Asian dude Called Rizwan - they have just had their 1st baby 2 weeks ago - and I am officially a grandad ( at 39 years old ) to a smashing 10lb 9oz strapper called Haris
He's a belter

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
Yeah - my orange S3 got nicked from work. I was working late on my own on the shop floor, and they sneaked into office and nicked my keys that was 7 years ago. Loved that car to death - but at least I enjoyed it for all of 6 months fist
Solar orange.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.