50 replies to this topic

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

sorry if I missed this but what is the on the road price you got to with those PCP figures?

Didn't look at the time but it was 5.7% off, so list is ROTR £52,835 for my spec, discounted it would be £49,823 by my math!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi RS3 Panther Black with all the options expect the Pano Roof

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

ryes3

ryes3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Garage View Garage

Thanks, I'm just trying to work out my situation, I'm happy around the £600 - £650 mark on PCP so I will need to make a deposit to get to that point, just need to work out how much :)  My car only has 6K miles on it so I'm hoping for a decent price for it but I'm well aware that probably means nothing to Audi grrr!

2016 RS3 Nardo Grey | Black Styling Pack | Dynamic Pack | Comfort and Sound Pack | Super Sports Seats | Privacy Glass | Advanced Key | Black Roof Rails | 8.5J Gloss Black Rotors | Non-smoking Pack | Dimming and Folding Black Mirror's |

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
On my spec price, some combination of your deposit, plus dealer contribution, plus trade in value adding up to £9k will get you to £642pcm over 48 months.
4f9ab54dde7bd0a2cb501dcc84eba640.jpg

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

ryes3

ryes3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Garage View Garage

wow, thanks..... please place the order, lol

2016 RS3 Nardo Grey | Black Styling Pack | Dynamic Pack | Comfort and Sound Pack | Super Sports Seats | Privacy Glass | Advanced Key | Black Roof Rails | 8.5J Gloss Black Rotors | Non-smoking Pack | Dimming and Folding Black Mirror's |

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
Well at least you have something realistic to aim for! I got a stonking deal (not seen one stronger yet) thanks to a 2 way business relationship with my dealer. But if you have a strong trade in vehicle you might overall be able to achieve similar.

395556.png

ryes3

ryes3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Garage View Garage

to be honest mine won't be specced to £53K, more likely £47 I would imagine.

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
Oh you're laughing then.

This is probably your worst case...
957d0929ead1c523a205c0985f7c6d63.jpg

395556.png

ryes3

ryes3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Garage View Garage

thanks for that, very helpful.  how do you work out dealer contribution though? and does the part exchange value mean the amount over the final value they gave at the beginning of the pcp?

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
So the last one is working on the basis they give you £2k discount plus £1k for your car you are trading in (so if you owe £20k on the current PCP they are going you £21k for example).
In reality you can just consider it a lump deal of, they are giving you £3k towards the new RS3 so long as you give your current car to them!
Often as dealers don't like to show discount they will give an overly strong trade in value for the car you are giving back in order to get you a more attractive deal.

Edited by josedebardi, 19 May 2015 - 09:42 PM.

395556.png

ryes3

ryes3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCheshire
Garage View Garage

thanks for the info, I'm off to Warrington Audi as soon as they get one in so I can have a drive, will take all this into account when I come to do a deal!

kevin69

kevin69

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
Hi folks. Not a bad deal that Jose.
Dealers were not moving on discounts, so sodded them off and done a pcp through a lease company.
£5k deposit
47 months @ £550.
Mvp £19k
10,000 miles. P/A

Sepang blue
Ally pack
Dynamic pack
Magnetic ride
Red calipers
Privacy glass
Keyless entry
Reversing camera
Pan sunroof

Think that's all of it.
Only problem is having to wait until 1st March

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.