josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Hey All,

So yesterday placed my order after a week of negotiations, got 5.77% discount which I'm pretty pleased with given all the other guys I know that have ordered for 0%! Though I should add some of that is made up of commission they who me from referrals I have made to them, so it's not as strong as it looks.

Currently driving an Audi S1 and the Mrs has an Octavia vRS TDI DSG Estate. These are to be replaced by the RS3 and we also ordered a Hyundai i10 Premium SE in Moon Blue 2 hours before heading to the Audi dealership to use as the runabout and the Wife's commuter mule (I walk to work). It's a surprisingly good car! And a steal at £10.5k (£12.1k RRP), 5 years warranty and 5 years road side. This comes in July, before which we will sell the vRS (anyone interested!?).

RS3 spec as follows...
Panther Black
Super Sports Seats with red contrast stitching 
Design Pack - Seatbelts, mono-pur armrests, knee pads and floor mats have red contrast stitching, plus air vents have red accents 
Electric lumbar support
‘5-arm Rotor’ wheels in anthracite black high-gloss finish, diamond cut alloy wheels 
Callipers in red 
Comfort and Sound Pack - Cruise Control, B&O Sound system, Interior LED Lighting, Auto dimming rear view 
Tech Pack with Audi Connect 4G 
Dynamic Pack - Mag ride + Sports Exhaust 
Gloss Black Pack 
Audi Phone Box 
Through-Load Facility - includes rear armrest and cup holders/storage compartment 
Advanced Key 
Reversible Boot Mat 
Black Rook Rails 
Privacy Glass 
Door Mirrors - Heated/Dimming/Folding 
Hold Assist 
Reversing Camera 
Audi Pre-Sense Basic 
Rear Side Airbags 
Driver Assistance Pack - ACC, Lane Assist and High Beam Assist 
Side Assist 
4 Years Warranty 

Numbers work out on PCP as;
£2k deposit 
48 months
£737pcm
8k mileage
£22.5k GFV

In July the S1 will go up for SoR at my dealership (or let me know if you are interested!? I will post an ad in the relevant section when the time comes).

RS3 could come anytime between Sept and Jan, am yet to get a build slot yet. I'm hoping/expecting nearer Jan as it allows me more time to add to the house deposit!

I'm a member of loads of forums (AudiSRS, Audisport.net, A1-Forum.co.uk, AOC, Briskoda.net) so 'Hi' to any other cross-members! The S1 and vRS 'build threads' are here http://www.a1-forum....p?f=27&t=118722 and here http://www.briskoda....tdi-dsg-ordered - loads of pics/info on both but feel free to ask me anything :)

I think that about covers it as an intro. Ciao!

Edited by josedebardi, 27 April 2015 - 04:51 PM.

Audi RS3 Panther Black with all the options expect the Pano Roof

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

ColinC2

ColinC2

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationBournemouth

Welcome

You cant be a million miles away from me if you are in Dorset :-)

Edited by ColinC2, 27 April 2015 - 10:28 AM.

BMW M2 in Mineral Grey

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Black Edition

Used to have a Condor Grey RS3 8P, and before that a further 47 assorted money pits

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Festering.

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Welcome to the forum Jose  :up_it:

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Very nice welcome.....

Sent from my iPhone using Brembo

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage

Welcome, Sounds great..

Bet you cant wait! 

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Thanks guys, the wait is going to kill me! My heart wants it to come in Sept, but my head needs it to come Nov onwards!

I'll keep you up to date on build week etc. Have started already, but I look forward to joining in with all the discussions across the forum :)

395556.png
VCDS Genuine Rosstech USB-HEX+CAN Owner - PM if you want any coding/mods done in Dorset in exchange for beer/money

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Welcome

You cant be a million miles away from me if you are in Dorset :-)

Dorchester mate. I host a monthly Skoda meet in Blandford, pop along if you fancy it (half of us drive Audi's anyway!), be good to put a face to a profile! http://www.briskoda....-21st-may-2015/

Edited by josedebardi, 27 April 2015 - 09:44 AM.

395556.png

booker

booker

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Welcome to the forum, that's probably the longest spec I've seen - what did it list out at pre-discount?

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

£52.8k I think. The best bit was the ordering system didn't have enough rows to fit them all on so he had to put 2 options on 1 line in a couple of places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by josedebardi, 27 April 2015 - 08:52 AM.

395556.png

booker

booker

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

I'm sure that would have confused an Audi salesman  ;)  It's a great spec though, look forward to seeing some pics when it arrives - hopefully before 2017.......

CarrG

CarrG

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Sounds nice - Welcome.

Think Id have to drive one first before parting with that sort of cash.

Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Cruise - High Beam Ass - Privacy - Elec Mirrors - Heated Rear Seats - Light & Rain Pack

VW California GP 180 DSG - "Candy"!

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Sounds nice - Welcome.

Think Id have to drive one first before parting with that sort of cash.

I ordered my SQ5 and S1 both pre-production and have loved them both, hopefully the trend will continue! If I was looking for a serious track car I'd have to drive it first, but as a road machine I can't imagine I'll be too upset with it :)

395556.png

MacD

MacD

Site Owner

• Owner
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
Garage View Garage
Is that your S1 in your profile pic?

Think they look great albeit too small for our family needs so never bothered driving one.

The official RS3 Owners Club forum - www.audirs3oc.com 

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Is that your S1 in your profile pic?

Think they look great albeit too small for our family needs so never bothered driving one.

Yep - click the link in the OP for loads more pics. You should go and test drive one, it is without doubt one of the most fun cars out there. It is a tad small as you say, it's one of the reasons I'm going RS3.

395556.png

Pat

Pat

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationStaffs/Cheshire border

Yep - click the link in the OP for loads more pics. You should go and test drive one, it is without doubt one of the most fun cars out there. It is a tad small as you say, it's one of the reasons I'm going RS3.

I'm tempted too but just not sure if it's really me.......wish the RS had that funkiness but I know that would only suit non grown ups like me lol.....A lot cheaper too than the A and GLA 45 I'm considering......as well as my WIP RS that will stay with me for years I imagine

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK
Popped into my dealer today, they have 6 factory confirmed orders and a few more not confirmed yet.
Mine (unbelievably considering the spec!) is the first one in line at BW36 code 10.

TBH I'd rather it came later as I need to sell my current cars! Tho I think come Oct I won't be saying that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

395556.png

mrAudi

mrAudi

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • LocationSE England
Garage View Garage

I could never buy a brand new car from self-spec as I'm too impatient to wait, i once ordered a new merc, 3 weeks later canceled as i found nearly the same spec car which was 3 months old & i even pushed the dealer so i could have it 2 days later

Vito

Vito

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationPreston Lancashire
Garage View Garage
Hi Jose welcome and congratulation for your new toy, sounds awesome.
Posted Image

josedebardi

josedebardi

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationDorset, UK

Hi Jose welcome and congratulation for your new toy, sounds awesome.

Cheers mate. Looking forward to getting my hands on it! Still a way off yet though!

395556.png

Vito

Vito

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationPreston Lancashire
Garage View Garage

A bit like this Jose?

Attached File  11182027_888391391225075_8644402594212300318_n.jpg   76.14K   21 downloads

Posted Image

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.