• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

datsilver@aol.com

datsilver@aol.com

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

https://www.autocar....i/rs3-2011-2012

I have been the proud owner of this Press car for the last five years and it has been so much fun. Days spent at the RS3OC track days pre covid were amazing. The car had a bad write up on ownership if you investigate but painstakingly I took on the issues of grating sound on left hand corners and it was the engine mount - a common issue and missed by Audi dealers. Audi fitted new diff and gearbox at 30000 miles for no need! Along the way there have been discs, breaks, drive shafts, replaced coils, more engine mounts and recently a new Turbo due to a coolant leak. All genuine parts.The car has done 106000 and has been serviced every 5000 miles to maintain. Body work is good and no ongoing issues. It has been the most fun car I have ever owned. I have now retired and we no longer need 2 cars so sadly looking to sell. If I had a spare garage considered mothballing as this is rare collectors item to be. The car has a stage 1 remap and a Miltek exhaust as fitted on purchase and I added a rear sway bar which is worthwhile. Otherwise the original loved and maintained classic RS38P.

I am considering selling this car and put this out to the enthusiasts who appreciate this vehicle first and foremost.

If interested please contact me on datsilver@aol.com and we can take it from there. Not desperate to sell as I will regret this but seems the way forwards.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.