• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Keithm

Keithm

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
Morning folks

After a year being away from the pfl RS3 sport back (sold)
Got the chance of buying an Ara blue saloon 2018, 18k miles
So will try and post up some pics when I get the car and be
More active on the forum

Regards

Keith

flybynite

flybynite

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Only a year and the withdrawal symptoms getting too much??  :D

Well done, saloon for me too. SB would have been far more practical but I do prefer the saloon now, getting a bit old to be driving a hot hatch. :masteryoda:

2018, is it a DAZA or DNWA?

Keithm

Keithm

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Only a year and the withdrawal symptoms getting too much??  :D

Well done, saloon for me too. SB would have been far more practical but I do prefer the saloon now, getting a bit old to be driving a hot hatch. :masteryoda:

2018, is it a DAZA or DNWA?

Hi

It’s a 2018 Daza model for the noise of course and the black and crescendo red sport backs, alumnium exterior pack

Still not seen the car yet In the flesh only pictures, awaiting delivery from down south, reserved the car and now awaiting delivery this week or next

Not in a rush anymore

flybynite

flybynite

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

It’s a 2018 Daza model for the noise of course and the black and crescendo red sport backs, alumnium exterior pack

Still not seen the car yet In the flesh only pictures, awaiting delivery from down south, reserved the car and now awaiting delivery this week or next

Oh yes! - DAZA saloon - best choice (not that I'm biased at all  :D ) Good things come to those who wait......

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.