Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Hello Rob

Nice to hear from you hope you and family are well  :)

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Seeing as this topic is already active I'll ask here - Where are people getting MPS4S from nowadays? I can't seem to find any in stock on the sites I usually used for the 255/30/R19 ones. They've not been discontinued have they? 

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,780 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Seeing as this topic is already active I'll ask here - Where are people getting MPS4S from nowadays? I can't seem to find any in stock on the sites I usually used for the 255/30/R19 ones. They've not been discontinued have they? 

Seb.

Just replaced mine after 16k & 500 track miles, backs still had 3mm tread on them with a 235 alround set up.

Without the track time I would expect to get 25k+

Dell.

flybynite

flybynite

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Haven't herd of them being discontinued, no whisper yet of the 5S. Obviously they may be a victim of the current supply issues but other sizes seem to be OK. I went with 245/35 and they seem to be available 

Camskill seem to have 2-day lead time for 255/30

https://www.camskill...:_B_Noise:_71dB

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Seb.

Just replaced mine after 16k & 500 track miles, backs still had 3mm tread on them with a 235 alround set up.

Without the track time I would expect to get 25k+

Dell.

Yeah I've gotten loads out of mine. Still plenty left on them to be fair but one has developed a little lump on the side wall so I was looking to get a new set of fronts.

Seb_RS3

Seb_RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationHeysham

Haven't herd of them being discontinued, no whisper yet of the 5S. Obviously they may be a victim of the current supply issues but other sizes seem to be OK. I went with 245/35 and they seem to be available 

Camskill seem to have 2-day lead time for 255/30

https://www.camskill...:_B_Noise:_71dB

Yeah the other sizes seem fine. Maybe these are just not that common and so they've not got so many with all the issues lately. I've never used that place before but may give it a go. I'll also see if the garage I usually get to fit my tyres can find any. See who can do them cheaper haha.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,780 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Seb

I've used Camskill many times over the years & normally my 1st port of call when pricing up tyres.

Dell.

flybynite

flybynite

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Looks like Michelin are a bit short at the moment, popular sizes selling out first. Ricky Elder mentioned it here (@ 4:20)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfnRgONaHc8

Edited by flybynite, 11 June 2022 - 01:10 PM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.