RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=aclXCg5CMKg

I was surprised there is a 45hp difference between the DAZA and DNWA if the GPF is not removed. It’s a pity you can’t get a performance GPF unit like you cat with the cats so you can stay legal and pass MOTs. I’m not knowledgeable on GPFs myself and haven’t looked into how they work. Probably everything is being done to keep in the ever restrictive emissions brackets before being forced to dump the 5 pot altogether.

Sequence

Sequence

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Some of the exhaust manufacturers are working on a "sports" Gpf but they have been for some time and i think they may not be coming to fruition. 

HPerfomance Germany have done one as Germany is that much stricter. Used on their stage 3 setups.

I like revo as a company and the products they bring out but i don't quite agree with their stage2 but not really stage 2 they are now doing. 

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Some of the exhaust manufacturers are working on a "sports" Gpf but they have been for some time and i think they may not be coming to fruition. 

HPerfomance Germany have done one as Germany is that much stricter. Used on their stage 3 setups.

I like revo as a company and the products they bring out but i don't quite agree with their stage2 but not really stage 2 they are now doing. 

I think Revo are a decent company and like APR spend a lot of time doing R&D. Sometimes they are given a bit of a bad rap compared to independent tuners. I’m not saying just doing the tuning is easy but you have to take your hat off to tuners that develop ICs, air intakes, elbows etc. Without them we would have a lot less hardware to choose from..

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.