4 replies to this topic

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Is there such a thing as a front strut brace which goes over the engine for an RS3 Saloon? I know these are really popular on lots of car but I can’t seem to find any options. Also would they fit if you had a larger intake pipe like on my Eventuri? It would be good if someone made a carbon one.

MarkMac-RS3

MarkMac-RS3

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
I’m sure I read somewhere (think it maybe have been to technical blurb for the RacingLine rear carbon strut brace) that the RS3 chassis is quite stiff up front as it is. Maybe why there are none on the market.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
f9cad27d949919cbacde12d0d060ccb6.png
4b186d3ab5ca1b402256f514aa96049e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Thanks for the reply’s. I am sure the Ultra Racing won’t fit because of the size of the Eventuri pipe. I’d like to know what the floor brace is though.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
I found these braces so a few to choose from:
https://neuspeed.com...-rear-isccfbrg7

This one has a front you can buy in addition to the rear section where the one from Driftwork is a complete frame front to rear and is super reasonable at £134.00 + shipping. It would be nice to know someone who has fitted any of these for their feedback. I will definitely be getting the rear Verkline full subframe when the rear Wavetrack is out so maybe the centre frame would be a good addition to finish everything off.

https://www.driftwor...-a3-mk3-8v.html

Edited by RS777, 08 July 2021 - 05:59 AM.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.