3 replies to this topic

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
I have a complete set of 2018 FL wheels with Pirelli 235 tyres on and wondered what they are worth. I only had them on the car for 100 miles before I got the OZs so they mint and even gave the pimples on the tyres.

seventeenapg

seventeenapg

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBelfast N Irl

I have a complete set of 2018 FL wheels with Pirelli 235 tyres on and wondered what they are worth. I only had them on the car for 100 miles before I got the OZs so they mint and even gave the pimples on the tyres.

I have same, all non staggered with STD colour, no black. Just wondering too...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

2018 > Catalunya Red saloon < Black pack ~ pano sunroof ~ privacy glass ~ LD Prestige gloss black wheel rims ~ red brake calipers ~ matrix LED ~ Gtechnic Ultra ~ Suntec PPF to complete front incl mirror caps ~ folding mirrors ~ keyless entry ~ sports exhaust ~ black badged ~ supersports seats ~ Blackvue DR 900s 2CH dash cam with OBD-II power source ~ RS design pack ~ comfort pack<

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

You can always see how this chap gets on...

Audi A3 S3 RS3 8V0 NEW genuine 19” Alloy Wheels Audi SPORT | eBay

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Blimey Evil they are going for more than I thought. I was thinking about £1000 with the new tyres. As you say let’s see if they sell, especially without tyres.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.