Photo

Time to go stage 3

188 replies to this topic

Sequence

Sequence

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Firstly, stating you have been told I have unhappy customers is just laughable! I have zero customers that are unhappy with the work I have carried out.

Secondly, why would i spill all my knowledge for the likes of regal?

Thirdly, you have no idea what your involved with! The 8p owner has just spent 10k with me putting his car right.

And finally, NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU DONT LISTEN!!!

Enjoy your build (that seems to never end lol)

No company in any industry has 100% customer satisfaction get off your high horse. 

"Flat out" Yet time to troll  :lol:

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Firstly, stating you have been told I have unhappy customers is just laughable! I have zero customers that are unhappy with the work I have carried out.

Thirdly, you have no idea what your involved with! The 8p owner has just spent 10k with me putting his car right.

In all the years of using car forums I’ve never fell out with anyone and have been happy to meet lots of decent car enthusiasts. I told you previously to just stay off my thread if you don’t like what I’m doing. My car, my money and my choice to do what I want. You must be bitter I didn’t use you which was purely down to the fact you had no examples of FL cars you had done and never posted much info. Anyway I’m glad I didn’t go with you because you show your true colours by again starting your, as Sequence pointed out ‘trolling comments’. It’s easy just don’t read or post on my thread because it’s not appreciated.

Just to be open and honest I will say I think you are a whiny d**k head and if you would like me to say it to your face please pm me and I will be happy to meet up. If not just don’t post on my thread and go post your own. This forum is quiet enough with slimy trollers putting members off being on here.

flybynite

flybynite

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I am a complete outsider here, no affiliation or history with anyone other than a couple of e-mails with Regal about Wavetrac a few years ago.

Thankfully I am not looking at more than Stage 1, but if I was, from what I have read here you would certainly not get my business.

Beating on other people to promote yourself has always been the lowest form of advertising. I find people that have a genuine product generally do not feel the need to do that and I personally have no time for it.

I have been tuning turbo cars since the mid '80s and I just find it sad to see what used to be banter between a great crowd of people turn into a toxic pissing contest at every turn.

BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationTamworth
Morning all

Sequence- you are correct you can not please every customer, but what I am saying is I always resolve or come up with a solution if a problem does accure.... I am pretty confident Stu information is incorrect, I am part of many fb pages and several WhatsApp groups so I would of heard if any one had an issue. If there is an issue with the service I provide I will resolve it where possible. Regards to not being busy lol, please visit at some point to take a look..only if you can make a good coffee mind

Flybynite- the scene gets toxic when 1 can see the other is miss leading others, 8p owner left regal with apparently 500hp and 1.75 bar of boost..The customer matthew came to me and it ran 1.5bar of boost and logs showed it was no faster then a stg2, along with a dragy time doing 8.9s 100 200km, Anti rollbars hitting exhaust and subframe, subframe bolts not done up, broken wires, missing heat shields, broken breather pipes and the vvt pullies where original causing timing chain rattle, they tried to hide this with very thick oil, which also was removed..the car went into regal for oil in the airfilter they told him it was the engine. They rebuilt the engine and fitted an oil catch can(the breather hose was rubbing on his driveshaft), unproven hybrid turbo and many other things, total was 20k. I removed the catch can and oil was spitting back into the air filter, all along it was the pcv system. Not only did they miss sell him an engine build they also miss sold him a 500hp car....we resolved issues then replaced the turbo for a working one to find the engine wasn't up to the job and will need opening up at some point. My heart goes out to Matthew who got ripped off by these cowboys, I carried out several hours of free work for this guy putting hoses on correctly, including removing the bumper and fitting his intercooler correctly and making custom brackets....Im not the guy you think I am, many on here have had work done by myself and have never let them down or miss lead them. I hope the full story will see me in a different light.

RS777- calling me a **** head, just shows you do not listen, you tell me to say what I'm thinking and when I do you don't like it.....the little prods is a way of saying something isn't right with these guys. But you will learn like Matthew Harris did...I don't appreciate your comment regarding you would meet me and say it to my face, but maybe this may be a good idea so I can educate you lol

This will be my final post.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Well I’m glad you aren’t posting again that’s a god send.

I am an up front guy and don’t like all the back stabbing hence saying I’d be happy to say anything I had to say to your face. You were not trying to warn me at all so your comment is crap. You only had to pm me and say let’s have a chat. All you have done is every now and then posted cryptic type comments about my build after me telling you to pack it in because it’s not warranted.

The 8p guy should have took his car back if he wasn’t happy and put the ball in their court. You can’t comment on his engine not needing rebuilding as you didn’t see it apart. Anyway I’m only fussed about my build and I’ve been using Regal for over 25 years without issue. They have built hundreds of cars and have a good reputation down here.

Edited by RS777, 01 October 2021 - 07:49 PM.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Popped down to see the progress and got to see the Verkline subframe and wishbones all fitted:
First picture is the original one and the others showing the new one. I couldn’t believe how slimmed down it is in comparison.

Attached Images

• F1109A48-6A57-4EA4-AB73-DDB3AEB38E76.jpeg
  • 762E8A86-9456-4967-90AA-8FB824766134.jpeg
  • 9C976E44-1744-4115-A6F8-9A1EF39A7DE1.jpeg
  • A82E44E0-C274-47E9-818D-70E5C9B66E53.jpeg

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire
The new WMI controller is now wired in with 2 digital fast acting solenoids and a distribution unit that everything plugs into. Luckily I can keep the Snows display to show boost and bottle level due to multiple Can inputs. Not sure what else will be displayed but it’s being connected to the P3 gauge also. The picture below shows a graph of how the 3D map works:

Attached Images

• 492E42C2-64B7-4EA4-9F94-E4ACD3166A6B.png

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Regal have just updated their dyno software and had some service parts fitted. Today the final comms wire was installed and in the morning Torqbyte will be sending over a base map for the WMI and then the mapping can be finished off. Once that’s done there are only the body parts left to fit which will be done in half a day.

Proof is in the pudding as they say, so very soon I’ll be able to get back to driving it.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Just found out that the 3D water/meth map is a bespoke map and not a base map like I thought. Pretty simple, they send the logs over for the last dyno run and Torqbyte send a file back. Once the final ecu mapping is complete the logs are sent again and they will decide if it needs any tweaks or not.
Hopefully I will get to see how the mapping has gone tomorrow and when I can collect it.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.