New owner, RS3 Saloon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Meerkat

Meerkat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all, got my Daytona grey 20 plate earlier this week, not specifically the colour I would of chosen but options such as mag ride and the price tipped it. Coming from a MK7 R its a different drive for sure but barely driven it, work and back doesnt count. Looking forward to getting settled into the RS, really enjoyed what little time I had so far and getting to know some of you.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
This is a great site with some real characters. Whatever you do though don't mention Nardo Grey to Roy ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

LaRocK

LaRocK

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Welcome

As TX says really great bunch of guys on here, I've had so much help getting to know the workings of the car. You're gonna have a ball with the car, it's great when you get it and just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy the sound and all the best!

Edited by LaRocK, 29 November 2020 - 01:18 AM.

deepy

deepy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSussex

Hi Meerkat and welcome,

I also came from a Mk7 R and haven't looked back, really loving my 2018 Nardo RS.

deepy

deepy

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSussex

This is a great site with some real characters. Whatever you do though don't mention Nardo Grey to Roy ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Hi TX, do you mean Daytona Lite ?

Edited by deepy, 29 November 2020 - 01:30 PM.

Tortoise99

Tortoise99

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Welcome, came from Golf R too. Wish my RS3 costs the same to run as my Golf did!

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.