2 replies to this topic

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Well I haven’t been a regular poster on her over the last 18 months due to working abroad for part of it and losing my login details.
I own a 2018 RS3 saloon and now it’s paid off I’m going to do some upgrades.
Currently have OZ rims with Mich tyres, K&N filter, lowered adjustable springs with own mag shocks.

I’m looking to do either a stage 1+ or stage 2 map and keep the own air box. I’ve looked into this and looking to keep the K&N with a Forge Motorsport hard intake pipe and turbo elbow.

Currently would consider those parts used along with an intercooler if anyone is returning to standard.

Any thoughts appreciated.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire

Managed to get a new never fitted Forge intercooler and have ordered the other parts, including a Milltek downpipe with 200 cell cat. I would have gone decat but I am not keen on the metallic noise with it removed.

After some custom mapping I am hoping it should make a fair bit of difference. MRC called a few times today but no reply.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Managed to get a new never fitted Forge intercooler and have ordered the other parts, including a Milltek downpipe with 200 cell cat. I would have gone decat but I am not keen on the metallic noise with it removed.

After some custom mapping I am hoping it should make a fair bit of difference. MRC called a few times today but no reply.

Stu.

Email MRC as other people have had problems contacting them by phone but in the passed I've not.

Dell.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.