6 replies to this topic

ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationHastings, East Sussex

Hi,

I've been running the stats today to try and find the average car insurance premium saving club members & enthusiasts make by using our special scheme.

It looks like drivers save £88 on average against their existing renewal (where disclosed) by switching to Chris Knott*.

If you'd like to find out how much you could save on your own cover, please give us a call on 0800 917 2274 or complete brief details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

You can also use that link now to tell us about a future renewal (we only need to know which month) and we'll diary it to call you at the right time.

best,
Nick

PS. You'll also gain entry in our current prize draw if you get a quote in June (details on another thread).

*Mean average saving £88.28 against customers' existing renewal premiums where disclosed. Period measured: 01/01/2020 to 31/05/2020.

Testimonials

"Just completed my insurance renewal, moved to Chris Knott, saved money and was treated like a customer (getting rare these days). Thanks to Andy Humphrey." H1GRM, MR2 Roadster OC

"I was quite chuffed with your quote. Ready for when the old girl passes her second MOT." NBurns, Mercedes-Owners Forum

"Just sorted my Insurance out with Chris Knott, easy to deal with and was cheaper than my cheapest quote." Jollyjoiner, Z4-forum

"Five stars." Clive Burrough, Saab Owners Club GB

"Been with Chris Knott quite a few years now and they always match cheaper quotes without fuss." Tonezz, SeatCupra.net

More feedback available here: https://uk.trustpilo...hrisknott.co.uk

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for AudiRS3OC members :
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) :: CLUB CODE: AUR-168

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Hi - had the misfortune this afternoon of following an old Volvo up the A1 which threw out a stone and has cracked and starred the windscreen.  Your policy says -

B008 - Windscreen
If you use our approved repairers, Highway Glassline (0800 678 1010), there is no limit on
the amount we will pay for Windscreen damage under Section 4 of the document.
If you use any other supplier the most we will pay is £100.
You must pay the first £75 if you claim for Windscreen damage under this insurance.

I understand that Highway Glassline subcontract to Autoglass.  I will want an OEM screen given the rain / light sensor and the Matrix lights sensor - is this covered?

Vik

Vik

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Hi,

I'm with Chris Knott and had my windscreen replaced recently.

Called the windscreen number (think it's the same as going to autoglass direct) and was put through to Autoglass.

Make sure you ask for OEM glass otherwise they will put in a non-OEM glass, I had to wait for Autoglass to confirm with the insurance company (which it was) then wait for a slot.

Agent did try and convince me the glass they use is the same....I wasn't having any of it!

Hope it helps.

Vik

Edited by Vik, 09 June 2020 - 10:48 PM.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Thanks for the steer mate.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Same here, always insist on OE screen otherwise rain sensors etc get fooked up!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Don’t accept the none OEM glass!
I had a replacement a while back and when the AutoGlass fitter came he said he was so glad I had specified an Audi oem screen.
The ‘others’ require extra work to make them fit properly he said, something to do where it sits on the scuttle panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationHastings, East Sussex

Hi all, sorry - I don't appear to be receiving post notifications - I wasn't ignoring you.

Of course you can request OEM replacements - it's completely understandable you'd want that.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for AudiRS3OC members :
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) :: CLUB CODE: AUR-168

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.