- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
So was sat at the lights in a place called Royton, Oldham tonight with my 50% discounted NHS Nandos after a fecking ridiculously intense week at work and was minding my own business when a young Asian bellend in his rental was trying to pass me through an impossible gap into a filter lane with a red light. On passing me the other bellend starting shouting abuse at me. Didnt really think anything to much of it until I drove side by side the car in the filter and as it turned right, proceeded to launch a glass bottle at the RS. The result a huge fecking dent in my tailgate thats cracked the paint to the point that you can see the bare metal. Betime I'd turned round and made any attempt to get a plate or catch them, they'd gone. Needless to say I'm absolutely livid and looking at an expense that I didnt need. The joys of living in Oldham. Absolute sh*t hole. I hope they both get coronavirus the vile little cretins.

Edited by Jamesybaz, 20 March 2020 - 11:23 PM.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

I have liked your post but hate it - I feel your rage.  PDR not an option then? Smart repair next up?

LaRocK

LaRocK

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
Sad sad stuff m8, the gene pool is teaming with wonderful little creations like you came across yesterday.
Donno if it's worth going back to the spot where it happened and seeing if there are any cameras about.

drgav2005

drgav2005

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully karma will catch up with the scrotes soon.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

I start work for the NHS next Monday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  :)

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Back from retirement Roy ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Need more trolley porters Roy ?

Dell.

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

You've picked a perfect time to start Roy

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
So a little update. I've managed to get a few quotes. Cheapest I got was £100 from a lad that used to paint and panel beat for my dad. Most expensive was £350, which is insane. I've also had one for £144 which il probably go for. The garage is spotless and the google reviews are excellent. So will probably go with that one on Thursday. Also priced up the front and back bumpers too. I'm a little bit anal when it comes to my car, ive had it 12 months and done the usual brakes, tyres and stuff like that. So il probably get them done if were allowed outside at some point over the Summer. Was quoted £480. So might save up a little and get them done too.

Thanks for your messages chaps.

xtremedetailz

xtremedetailz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I feel your pain, i too live in oldham and had someone run into my car last week and drove off.

Luckily it wasnt my RS3 but still what a fooking headache.

Edited by xtremedetailz, 13 June 2020 - 06:58 PM.

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
It must be a thing in Oldham. Happened to the Mrs' Q3 on Wednesday. She managed to turn round and catch up to the person on Asda carpark and she completely denied even being on the road that It'd happend on. I've managed to G3 the scuffed parts and all seems to a have come up reasonably well. With everything that's going on, it feels quite lawless at the moment. Managed to get the repair done on mine with the bumpers and they've done a cracking job.

Where abouts in Oldham are you mate?

Edited by Jamesybaz, 14 June 2020 - 09:28 AM.

xtremedetailz

xtremedetailz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

It must be a thing in Oldham. Happened to the Mrs' Q3 on Wednesday. She managed to turn round and catch up to the person on Asda carpark and she completely denied even being on the road that It'd happend on. I've managed to G3 the scuffed parts and all seems to a have come up reasonably well. With everything that's going on, it feels quite lawless at the moment. Managed to get the repair done on mine with the bumpers and they've done a cracking job.

Where abouts in Oldham are you mate?

Im over in shaw myself, i know what you mean about the lawlessness, they seem blatent with it at present.

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Hmmm.. Is yours Misano or Black? I'm in Shaw too. A spoke to a lad a few weeks back who has the Misano one. The black one I've seen is near my barbers.

xtremedetailz

xtremedetailz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hmmm.. Is yours Misano or Black? I'm in Shaw too. A spoke to a lad a few weeks back who has the Misano one. The black one I've seen is near my barbers.

yes mine is the black one, i used to have a misano one myself.

i know the lad who has the misano one too.

your not talking about dannys are you ?

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Yeahhh, I've seen yours parked when I've been at Danny's. Wasnt gonna mention the name on an open forum! Ha The red one looks lovely too. It's the same as mine with the alloy pack etc but mine has the buckets though.

xtremedetailz

xtremedetailz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Yeahhh, I've seen yours parked when I've been at Danny's. Wasnt gonna mention the name on an open forum! Ha The red one looks lovely too. It's the same as mine with the alloy pack etc but mine has the buckets though.

Yeah no worries bud and yeah its nice, mine is pretty much standard RS3 trim tbh.

Could do with getting my front bumper etc painted tho as i have a few stone chips but i hate the thought of it not being original paintwork.

Jamesybaz

Jamesybaz

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
I had mine done 2 weeks ago at Delete a Dent on Shaw road. Fella called Alex did them. If you can get past the original paint problem, they are really good. Nothing was to much. I warned him how anal I am about my car but hes a car lad himself. Hes got a really rare civic type R, it's not my cup of tea but it's a lovely thing. I managed to get a lil discount to by haggling.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.