Photo

Top gear mag shoot

1 reply to this topic

Steve cave

Steve cave

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Hi everyone, firstly I would like to say a big thank you to T800 (Sean) for putting me in touch with the people from top gear magazine, I was the lucky person to be invited to Bicester heritage centre for the day to have my car photographed to appear in January’s top gear magazine, it was a fantastic day out, all drinks and food free plus a full tank of v power at the end of the day, their was some lovely cars there and a few bits of nice eye candy as well, thanks again T800 👍

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Hi everyone, firstly I would like to say a big thank you to T800 (Sean) for putting me in touch with the people from top gear magazine, I was the lucky person to be invited to Bicester heritage centre for the day to have my car photographed to appear in January’s top gear magazine, it was a fantastic day out, all drinks and food free plus a full tank of v power at the end of the day, their was some lovely cars there and a few bits of nice eye candy as well, thanks again T800

Your very welcome sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.