27 replies to this topic

BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationTamworth
I thought it would be good to start a thread with dragy times and current specs. If you post up your times please also state if you was on a drag strip or road. Also 8p owners please post. Bit of harmless fun.

My RS3 8v pfl, full weight car, TTU510S HYBRID, forge cooler, forge elbow DV, hpfp autotech, my 3.5inc intake pipe, stock exhaust gutted, wmi, 99ron and tuned by us.

100 200 time, quarter of a tank of fuel, outside temp 3.5C
On the road
Screenshot_20191109-085725_dragy_zpslxdj

New 1/4mile coming soon

Edited by BenTTU, 10 November 2019 - 04:59 PM.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Obviously that private road close to you there Ben that you were telling me about.

BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationTamworth

Obviously that private road close to you there Ben that you were telling me about.

Of course :)

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

Here's a Dragy report for my car. It's FL car with MRC stage 2 custom switchable map, DSG map with lower rpm launch, Forge IC, Forge turbo intake pipe, Forge air intake pipe, BMC panel filter, GFB DV+, Scorpion decat downpipe.

First report is a 100-200kph run which was on a.........errrrrm.........private road like Ben's...... just over half tank of 99RON, full weight and with my work stuff in the boot. Car was on lower power map (99ron) and up a slight slope (as shown on the incline on the Dragy report). I have other reports with a slightly faster time (7.04secs) but they are not listed as 'valid' due to poor signal.

Second report is my best 0-60mph time which was done earlier this year at Santa Pod. Car was on street tyres, no rear bench, and 300ml NF booster. There were four other runs all in the 3.1secs bracket.

IMG_0902.PNG

IMG_0461.PNG

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Nice charts mate.  You have to love a decent private road!

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
0-60 ain't bad!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Bloody hell these FL cars are quick with just a few modifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Bloody hell these FL cars are quick with just a few modifications.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see any RS3 after the FL being such a weapon with just a few mods.

Dell.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Can't see any RS3 after the FL being such a weapon with just a few mods.

Dell.

Steady now Dell, your as bad as TX and look what happened on the other forum when he prodded the bear

He even got a new user name out of it..

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Steady now Dell, your as bad as TX and look what happened on the other forum when he prodded the bear He even got a new user name out of it..

It is what it is......get over it ! 😆

Dell.

Redadair13

Redadair13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
My 8p Revo stage 1, pipercross panel filter, hperformance hard intake pipe, 2nd decat, Airtec intercooler, 99 Ron fuel.

Attached Images

• Screenshot_20191117_194740_com.dragy.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191117_194713_com.dragy.jpg

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

I have rather over indulged in the communion wine old boy so not quite sure what we are looking at here. 3.57 is am amazing number provided the 1ft rollout option is off.  11.7 1/4 is again decent for the platform mate.

You really have to throw up the full screenshot though for the inebriated (ie - me) to make any sense of it.  In fact a screenshot with idiot notes is what is probably required for me at this late stage of the weekend!

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

My 8p Revo stage 1, pipercross panel filter, hperformance hard intake pipe, 2nd decat, Airtec intercooler, 99 Ron fuel.

What bhp/torque your running to get those times mate ?

Dell

Redadair13

Redadair13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Never had it on a rolling road yet,assuming it's 410/540nm. it pulled them times on the way back from having it mapped (private road).

Redadair13

Redadair13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Hows that.

Attached Images

• Screenshot_20191118_055248_com.dragy.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191118_055226_com.dragy.jpg

BenTTU

BenTTU

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationTamworth

Hows that.

good times for a stage 1 tune, how often do you see this? i find alot of people only ever post there best time for obvious reasons. But they lie to them selves. my car in the summer running full tank 99ron and at 500hp+ i was seeing similar to your time mostly 11.20-11.40, and winter with quarter of a tank of fuel now on WMI my 1/4mile times are 11.13 every time on the button which is very consistent, my 100 -200 are always low sevens. I am currently going to raise the rev limiter as i have a gear change just before the 200kph which actually makes me lose 0.25s which doesn't sound alot but that is the difference between 10s and 11s in my case....

Dragy is a very good bit of kit but i am so addicted lol

Ben 

Redadair13

Redadair13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Hi Ben, obviously as you say these are my best times, but my car runs consistently under in the high 11s and around 3.8s in summer, half tank of fuel, can't take any credit for it I'm only taking my foot of the brake, my car runs over 9s 100-200 that's were the difference is from 500bhp,my car is off the road for winter, but assume I would be high 12s in this weather. Yeah good fun the draggy especially with video on.. Lol

Still debating weather to go to stage two or stage 3, if the latter I will be in touch.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

good times for a stage 1 tune, how often do you see this? i find alot of people only ever post there best time for obvious reasons. But they lie to them selves. my car in the summer running full tank 99ron and at 500hp+ i was seeing similar to your time mostly 11.20-11.40, and winter with quarter of a tank of fuel now on WMI my 1/4mile times are 11.13 every time on the button which is very consistent, my 100 -200 are always low sevens. I am currently going to raise the rev limiter as i have a gear change just before the 200kph which actually makes me lose 0.25s which doesn't sound alot but that is the difference between 10s and 11s in my case....

Dragy is a very good bit of kit but i am so addicted lol

Ben 

I have been knocking the gear selector into manual mode just after the DSG changes up to 2nd gear and then changing manually with the paddles at the red line. I found that sometimes the DSG wanted to change up too early so thought I would give it a go after I spotted the American guys doing the manual gear thing on their drag sessions.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Best 1/4 mile run so far. MRC Stage 2, half tank of 99ron, no crazy stripping, street tyres (Michelin's) and one fat tosser (me) driving. Time is the best run from two or three others that sneaked into the tens. Terminal speed is couple mph lower than expected, possibly a bit of drag from the lower tyre pressures I was running to get a better launch (fast zero to sixty though). Weird how stuff affects things when you mess with it.

IMG_0905.PNG

Edited by Fivepotfan, 27 November 2019 - 12:15 AM.

Redadair13

Redadair13

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Good to see the difference from my stage 1, not much off the launch then pulling away until a lot higher terminal speed at the quarter mile.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.