17 replies to this topic

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Attached File  25701DE7-C89B-419E-9309-29500747EF40.png   1.75MB   39 downloads

Gave the car a quick wash this evening. The new pressure washer I’ve got seemed to make light work of the crap on it, that or the cquartz coating helped it out😂 followed up with some P&S bead maker. Been using this stuff a while now and have to admit it’s probably the best detailing spray I’ve used. Lasts for quite some time between washes and the cars paint as a lot more gloss to it. Didn’t believe the hype at first until I tried it👍

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Nice one Dan - I went for it while it was still foggy this morning (black cars and sunshine don't mix when washing). There was nothing quick about my exercise - had f/a else to do today so went at it after with a proper go at the wheels and a Liptons job on the leather.

Lots of positive comments by passers by including some chap with a TTRS who has had a MRC stage 2 telling me he is disappointed when he reaches the end on his journey - 520 on the dyno apparently.  My Karcher seems to be at the end of days though (more water seems to be pissing out of the bottom of it than out of the nozzle) - just looking at the Screwfix page now and hovering between the K4 or K7 - any ideas?

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Have you stuck some cheeky new rims on there since I last saw you btw?

Looking good.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Have you stuck some cheeky new rims on there since I last saw you btw?

Looking good.

Yes mate I decided to buy these ones last February as I always liked the look of them on the rs4. Punished jay/Sean with questions going aftermarket 😂 but got the right ones and no spacers too👍 Not much gap at the front between Caliper and wheel 2/3mm but run them for 15000 miles and no issues
Pressure washer mate I kept running into problems with the Karcher so went and bought a Kranzle k1050p straight from Germany. Cheaper than buying it here the only downside you need a 13amp European plug adapter mate.
Don’t like the plastic hose it came with so went and ordered a 10m rubber kink free from a company on line with quick disconnects and mtm gun and foam canon for the states.
Makes a world of difference with limited space on the driveway and easy to store mate.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
Thread revival

A quick wash this Morning and the cqaurtz uk 3.0 and P&S bead maker making the job a breeze
Attached File  1B5D41F1-1B2F-42A9-9229-1BF9EC2B5383.jpeg   105.47K   12 downloads
Attached File  119F7296-8EFE-4D26-BA17-AF7143CD7DCB.jpeg   84.75K   12 downloads
Attached File  70637732-079D-40B3-8285-3BE0B30E782E.jpeg   88.42K   11 downloads

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Thread revival

A quick wash this Morning and the cqaurtz uk 3.0 and P&S bead maker making the job a breeze
attachicon.gif 1B5D41F1-1B2F-42A9-9229-1BF9EC2B5383.jpeg
attachicon.gif 119F7296-8EFE-4D26-BA17-AF7143CD7DCB.jpeg
attachicon.gif 70637732-079D-40B3-8285-3BE0B30E782E.jpeg

looks lovely !

Is that a fancy shmancy Kranzle ?

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

looks lovely !

Is that a fancy shmancy Kranzle ?

Cheers Sean, it certainly is mate. It’s the compact model. About the same price as a top end karcher but would more than likely out last one to.
Karchers just don’t seem to get on with me 😂

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Cheers Sean, it certainly is mate. It’s the compact model. About the same price as a top end karcher but would more than likely out last one to.
Karchers just don’t seem to get on with me

I’ve been looking at the kranzle but it was £720

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

I’ve been looking at the kranzle but it was £720

I know Sean, they are expensive mate but they seem to be bulletproof. I think you do an oil change after 50hrs of use and that’s it.

The one I use is the compact model. It’s abit heavy for its size about 20kg but that is all the pump motor and very little else.

Ordered mine off eBay from a German distributor and was cheaper than one from the uk distributors. The only thing I had todo was get a european plug adapter with a 13amp fuse and all is good mate

https://kranzle-pres...7e712cbf2&_ss=r

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

I know Sean, they are expensive mate but they seem to be bulletproof. I think you do an oil change after 50hrs of use and that’s it.
The one I use is the compact model. It’s abit heavy for its size about 20kg but that is all the pump motor and very little else.
Ordered mine off eBay from a German distributor and was cheaper than one from the uk distributors. The only thing I had todo was get a european plug adapter with a 13amp fuse and all is good matehttps://kranzle-pres...7e712cbf2&_ss=r

You being an electrician & all that why didn't you just cut the euro plug off & fit a uk one....easy ! 😆

Dell.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

You being an electrician & all that why didn't you just cut the euro plug off & fit a uk one....easy ! 😆

Dell.

Because I couldn’t be arsed mate 😂👍

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

That looks like a 7L Race Glaze water filter?

RS looks good as well  B)

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Because I couldn’t be arsed mate 😂👍

🙄

Dell.

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

That looks like a 7L Race Glaze water filter?
RS looks good as well B)

You correct Rob, and thanks for the compliment 👍

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Cleaned my engine last night, came up like new!

Attached Files

Danw

Danw

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Cleaned my engine last night, came up like new!

Looks spot on Roy, apart from good old elbow grease, what products did you use mate?

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Looks spot on Roy, apart from good old elbow grease, what products did you use mate?

Golf club wax and ball grease.

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black

Meguiars engine clean................................... spay on hose off

Meguiars engine dressing ..............................spray on wait 5 or 6 minutes, clean off with cloth,really does  looks like new 

little tip is to have a drinking straw handy to blow  the access water from all the nooks and cranny's 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.