• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Gents  (and ladies, whoever it is that looks at this stuff),

Every time I get a notification the little globe up beside user name and log out shows a little green 1, as it should. The issue is that when I click on it to see the notification, it just spins away 'loading', forever. The current work around is going into another page (like here, for example) and then clicking on it so show the list of notifications and to get the little green 1 to go away, but it's quite annoying not to be able to just click on it as intended from the forum home page. I'm not 100% on all the pages it doesn't work from, and to be honest I'm not going to check, and it's hardly the end of the world... just a little glitch in the code somewhere.

I'm using Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop, if that helps figure out the problem.

0120raptor

0120raptor

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • LocationUsually in the dyno cell

Me also. Chrome ,Windows 10 

Catalunya Red ,Heated rear window,Power steering,Wireless (with FM),Seat belts,Servo assisted brakes.Pneumatic tyres. Disc brakes.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

I've had that problem on/off for ages on both my laptop & Samsung phone.

Dell.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent
Also another issue on Tapatalk - advertisements just open up now and can’t close them until watched all the advert. There really trying to push people in paying for the premium version

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Also another issue on Tapatalk - advertisements just open up now and can’t close them until watched all the advert. There really trying to push people in paying for the premium version

Yeah I noticed when scrolling thru threads the bleedin adverts are quick to open now.
Pain in the arse.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Not like me to go against the tide but no issues here lads. The site is tippy toppy.

Anyway, wtf - why arn't you out enjoying the cars? I seem to offend more people the later it gets.

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

That's nothing to do with the site, that's you using a crappy money-grabbing free app.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

That's nothing to do with the site, that's you using a crappy money-grabbing free app.

I don't use a App to access or post on the RS3OC but have the same problems. 🤔

Dell.

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

This issue has been on the website for months and months. Annoying and as you say the only way to view them is from a different page.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent

Never had any issues with it to be honest. I like the interface. Always used it over the main site and probably still will. Just annoying.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.