26 replies to this topic

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Thanks. Now to try and get them without having to pay the stupid import tax.....

You could try the B14s 47-127708 which are 2/3 the price but without the damping adjustment.

Dell.

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

The "iSweep DCC Canceler kit" says it's zinc coated billet housing with stainless steel brackets... anyone had (probably severe) issues with the housing pitting and corroding? As a corrosion engineer I can tell you that's an odd/poor choice of materials. Also $480!? Can you not just use VCDS to tell the ECU that the car doesn't have DCC?

robokn

robokn

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSunny South Coast

I have had no issues at all and I live by the sea, bit salty air round here

18 Plate St2 TTRS, Roadster, 20" OZ Indy HLTs, Forge IC and Hard pipes, Audi Carbon Mirrors, Automotive Passion spoiler, Side skirts and front air vents.  Scorpion full system all tuned by MRC

invisiblekid

invisiblekid

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

The "iSweep DCC Canceler kit" says it's zinc coated billet housing with stainless steel brackets... anyone had (probably severe) issues with the housing pitting and corroding? As a corrosion engineer I can tell you that's an odd/poor choice of materials. Also $480!? Can you not just use VCDS to tell the ECU that the car doesn't have DCC?

Can't be coded out and therefore EPS cannot be turned off. The KW kit is garbage. I didn't inspect the iSweep kit, but it worked perfectly for over 18 months for me. I've just bought a FL 8V and when I eventually put B16s on this car I'll get another iSweep kit.

RS3 8V FL - bone stock...for now.

RS3 8V - eTuners Stage 3 480hp.

Callum66

Callum66

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMorayshire
Does anyone have any experience with the above kit versus the Clubsport version at more than double the cost?
Panther FL Sportback, HRE FF04 ET 47 8.5x19 + 235 MPS4’s, MSS Street Kit, Storm Forge FMIC, BCS Downpipe & Stage 2 Engine & DSG remap by DH & MRC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Can't be coded out and therefore EPS cannot be turned off. The KW kit is garbage. I didn't inspect the iSweep kit, but it worked perfectly for over 18 months for me. I've just bought a FL 8V and when I eventually put B16s on this car I'll get another iSweep kit.

That’s good to hear the kit is reliable, but not great to now have to factor in another £400 on top of the B16s... might just stick with my Eibachs for now.

invisiblekid

invisiblekid

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

That’s good to hear the kit is reliable, but not great to now have to factor in another £400 on top of the B16s... might just stick with my Eibachs for now.

Aye, it's a tough pill to swallow. You'll also need a full geom on top  :blink:

But they're definitely worth it mate. I'll never fit springs alone to a car again. 

RS3 8V FL - bone stock...for now.

RS3 8V - eTuners Stage 3 480hp.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.