• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts
Absolutely bonkers and they think it’s great.
https://www.instagra...d=1or2bqgy2crt0

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
So proud of themselves... If this isn't proof that more actual traffic police are needed instead of the cash machine cameras then I do not know what else does.

Downright dangerous. Surely these vids can be sent to the police or something??

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

So proud of themselves... If this isn't proof that more actual traffic police are needed instead of the cash machine cameras then I do not know what else does.

Downright dangerous. Surely these vids can be sent to the police or something??

Unfortunately it’s Rife on Social Media Oz........

Just go look at any MSL meet on Instagram and you’ll see idiots screaming up and down public roads thinking it’s really good.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Despite the various shortages in the world there appears to be an abundacne of idiots and, unfortuneately they generally seem to be on the road around me!

Skool run mum is probably the worst culprit imo - hunch forward, chat on the phone, stop at nothing and go for a oblivious banzi drive with kids and parents diving out of your way while you concentrate on booking your next spiritual pilates class. 

Ozmosis

Ozmosis

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Unfortunately it’s Rife on Social Media Oz........
Just go look at any MSL meet on Instagram and you’ll see idiots screaming up and down public roads thinking it’s really good.

It's exactly the numpties of the world that made me cancel my Instagram. Can't stand it!

Despite the various shortages in the world there appears to be an abundacne of idiots and, unfortuneately they generally seem to be on the road around me!

Skool run mum is probably the worst culprit imo - hunch forward, chat on the phone, stop at nothing and go for a oblivious banzi drive with kids and parents diving out of your way while you concentrate on booking your next spiritual pilates class. 

School run mum, career people late for an appointment, or "lost the will for life" parent/grandparent dithering around in a Scenic or an older Peugeot. People who are not interested in driving but have driving licenses are generally the worst. Bring back the days when not 100% of the population thought they should have a car!

Rant done. For now...! LoL

:blue: ​    Sepang Blue 8V RS3. Loud Exhaust. Loud Music. Louder Interior. Quiet Exterior.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.