• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Oldmanracing

Oldmanracing

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

found this on YouTube  - 1984 Audi Sport Quattro...... you guys may have already seen it, but thought a post here to let you 5 pot fans see the original and best ......

Even though this guy has had some luck and a rich family, a great choice and just love this car, and the noise of course!

its what made me want an RS3, to emulate the original soundtrack and philosophy of those by-gone Group B years....... those were the days!!!

enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/v-aPz29do5E

Edited by Oldmanracing, 02 January 2019 - 02:33 PM.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

found this on YouTube  - 1984 Audi Sport Quattro...... you guys may have already seen it, but thought a post here to let you 5 pot fans see the original and best ......

Even though this guy has had some luck and a rich family, a great choice and just love this car, and the noise of course!

its what made me want an RS3, to emulate the original soundtrack and philosophy of those by-gone Group B years....... those were the days!!!

enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/v-aPz29do5E

OMR

I like yourself bought a RS3 largely due to it harking back to those days of the original S1 rally car & the unique 5 pot symphony.😁

Dell.

RS3 8P 2012 Phantom Black, Bucket Seats,Optic Black Pack, MRC Stage 2,+ DSG Remap, Forge Intercooler, Autotech HPFP, HG Motorsport Intake Pipe, BMC Airfilter,Powerflex Gearbox & Dog Bone Mount Inserts, Fully Decatted OEM Exhaust, 443Ps 777Nm,8v 8 Pot Calipers,Reyland 2 piece Discs & DS2500s All Round, Ohlins DFV, 034 ARB.MPS4s,VCDs User.

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Love that. Is it standard body as the arches look great! PFL RS3 arguably sounds better ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Nardo RS4

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Love that. Is it standard body as the arches look great! PFL RS3 arguably sounds better ;)
TX.
Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

John.

No it not a standard body as the rally S1 had 6" cut out after the B pillar to shorten the cars length & for homogenization there needed to be X number build & that is one off them mate.😁

Dell.

RS3 8P 2012 Phantom Black, Bucket Seats,Optic Black Pack, MRC Stage 2,+ DSG Remap, Forge Intercooler, Autotech HPFP, HG Motorsport Intake Pipe, BMC Airfilter,Powerflex Gearbox & Dog Bone Mount Inserts, Fully Decatted OEM Exhaust, 443Ps 777Nm,8v 8 Pot Calipers,Reyland 2 piece Discs & DS2500s All Round, Ohlins DFV, 034 ARB.MPS4s,VCDs User.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.