Photo

Wingbacks in an 8v

5 replies to this topic

Darren

Darren

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Has anyone ever tried putting wingbacks in an 8v? I’m guessing with subframe mods there is no reason why they wouldn’t fit.

JayRS3

JayRS3

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationKent

Has anyone ever tried putting wingbacks in an 8v? I’m guessing with subframe mods there is no reason why they wouldn’t fit.

ive seen buckets in a 8V before, pretty sure they fit however not sure if wiring modifications are required

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

It was a real shame Audi niever offerd these as an OE fitment in the 8V series.  :(

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Roy

Roy

Resident Nardo Hater

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts
  • LocationYellow is the new Black
There ware are probably still are some wingbacks for sale on German Ebay for about £3000 but they do look stunning , or they did if they have been sold

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
You could probably get the old style ones (a la RS4 etc) to fit, but the ones you want are the non-UK market new style buckets that we only see in the current R8. Not sure why we didn’t get the option, they even had them in press cars, but if someone finds a set of those I’d buy them.

MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
You could probably get the old style ones (a la RS4 etc) to fit, but the ones you want are the non-UK market new style buckets that we only see in the current R8. Not sure why we didn’t get the option, they even had them in press cars, but if someone finds a set of those I’d buy them.

Reply to this topic

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.