- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Johnsy24

Johnsy24

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hello been offered a revo intake of a Audi ttrs 8j I'm just wondering would it fit my RS3 8p?

Paul

Paul

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUK
Revo list them as seperate kits.

The TTRS engine bay layout is slightly different, I.e plumbed differently, so it’s a bit of a guess.

You might be able to modify it, but equally you might waste your money.

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.
John.

The standard airbox is good for 600bhp 😁A aftermarket intake pipe from the airbox to turbo is a worthwhile mod if your going to have the engine remapped at a later stage mate.

Dell.

Johnsy24

Johnsy24

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Aww right thanks Paul I may just leave it been looking at pictures and the two kits do look different and ideal really dell what aftermarket pipe would you recommend to go with the airbox as will be looking at getting it remapped at some stage to go with the fully decatted standard system

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Aww right thanks Paul I may just leave it been looking at pictures and the two kits do look different and ideal really dell what aftermarket pipe would you recommend to go with the airbox as will be looking at getting it remapped at some stage to go with the fully decatted standard system

John.

I've fitted the HGmotorsport one as it cheap & fits ok.😊

The full decatted stock exhaust is another cost effective mod & at mot time just refitted the 2nd cats on the underside to get it though mate.😁

Dell.

Johnsy24

Johnsy24

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Aww I see ideal yeah OK I'll have a look into that and most probes get it ordered that should go well with the ram Air Panal filter I got in there and ideal ok got just under a rear befor needing todo that for the mot thanks for the help

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
Β© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.