- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

looch

looch

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Mine went in for a full service last week and I was present when they changed the oil on the DSG. Quite alot of oil came out before it hit the snorkel pipe inside which suggests the previous had overfilled it slightly. Also there seems to be some misinformation regarding the oil levels needed to service the gearbox. Its supposed to be 6 litres but on the garages computer system it stated 7 litres, maybe that could be contributing to some places overfilling?

RS3 8P - Daytona Grey - Stage 2+ - 430hp - DSG Map - Turbo Back Milltek Exhaust - Wagner v3 Intercooler - 034 Motorsport Intake - 034 Motorsport ARB - 034 Motorsport Dogbone insert - 034 Motorsport Top Mounts - Bilstein B14 Coilovers 

Renga

Renga

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden

You fill it upp, do the gearbox thing where you go thrue the gears then check and fill up again (snorkel in!) and let it stop dripping then plug it

Done/Sorted!

Edited by Renga, 01 October 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Jacques_RS3

Jacques_RS3

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Ok update, the say the breather pipe is cracked where it goes into the box and not sealing properly new part is ordered... ridiculous price but hey wtf do i know.

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Ok update, the say the breather pipe is cracked where it goes into the box and not sealing properly new part is ordered... ridiculous price but hey wtf do i know.

Strange as Etka lists breather parts as around £15 max.

A breather pipe and a cap.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.