• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

looch

looch

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Hello all

After a recent occurrence, the money I had put aside for updates Discs has had to go elsewhere. So with that in mind, could someone let me know the cheapest place to buy latest spec OEM front discs

Also I recall owners were using a different pad... Ferrodo Performance pads? (Not DC2500) - Where can I get these from please? Front and back ?

Also any recommended rear Discs?

Sorry for all the questions...

RS3 8P - Daytona Grey - Stage 2+ - 430hp - DSG Map - Turbo Back Milltek Exhaust - Wagner v3 Intercooler - 034 Motorsport Intake - 034 Motorsport ARB - 034 Motorsport Dogbone insert - 034 Motorsport Top Mounts - Bilstein B14 Coilovers 

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Hello all
After a recent occurrence, the money I had put aside for updates Discs has had to go elsewhere. So with that in mind, could someone let me know the cheapest place to buy latest spec OEM front discs
Also I recall owners were using a different pad... Ferrodo Performance pads? (Not DC2500) - Where can I get these from please? Front and back ?
Also any recommended rear Discs?
Sorry for all the questions...

Looch.

You could try a friendly TPS as when i last asked they would do me a pair of spec C 8p front discs for £340 inc vat.

The vented rears are just run of the mill vag 310mm.

You could try the Ferodo Premier on the front @ £40 & rear @ £27 from EBay or contact Trevor the Ferodo distributor,Sean has left the contact details here on the 8v brake thread.

Dell.

Edited by RS3Dell, 13 August 2018 - 02:45 PM.

OllieC

OllieC

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Ebay item no. 173297936266

Revision C disks. Looks to be associated with Cardiff Audi / monmotors.

Ollie

Edit: I also have brand new set of revision C disks at home I am not in any immediate need of, but I paid £348 from Listers Skoda (saw the price and thought it was a bargain, may have jumped the gun a bit in terms of timing). If you're local to Bristol and need them quick happy to sell them to you.

Edited by OllieC, 14 August 2018 - 12:07 PM.

AwesomeLisa

AwesomeLisa

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationManchester

Hi have you tried AwesomeGti for a price on the brakes i know they have the Ferodo pads  on the website and possibly some in stock 

https://www.awesomeg...art=Brake Pads 

They will also be able to give you a price on Front brake discs  :D

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

Looch.

You could try a friendly TPS as when i last asked they would do me a pair of spec C 8p front discs for £340 inc vat.

The vented rears are just run of the mill vag 310mm.

You could try the Ferodo Premier on the front @ £40 & rear @ £27 from EBay or contact Trevor the Ferodo distributor,Sean has left the contact details here on the 8v brake thread.

Dell.

Ferodo DS squeal like hell on my FL discs.

They will be coming off.

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.