• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Suboy121

Suboy121

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi guys

I've not long had my RS3 8P however I've seen on various Youtube clips that if you press the stalk button and cycle through the different menu's you should see a:-

• LAP TIMER, Oil Temp & Boost gauge

I've cycled through every menu and cant see it come up?

What am I doing wrong? - Should I be using the RESET button to cycle or RESET + another button?

Thanks

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Cycle through using the reset Button under the wiper stork then use the +/- in the submenu then the reset to select item mate.

Dell.

RobRS

RobRS

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationSurrey

The photo's below show what you should see after successive presses of the 'RESET' button
Note: the first press of the 'RESET' button does nothing, but a 2nd press within a few seconds should show the speed display as shown below within the 2nd image, then a 3rd press should show the display which shows Boost, Oil Temp & Lap timer as shown within the 3rd image below -

HTH?

Attached Files

MY17 Panther Black RS 7 Performance | Black Pack | Carbon Interior | 21" DS black wheels fitted with MPS4's tyres  | Dynamic Pack Audi Connect Advanced Key + boot opening |  Audi phone box with wireless charging  | Audi smartphone interface |  Dynamic Mirror Indicators Parking pack | Feature programming changes EM Tuning interior LED light update | Thinkware F800 pro + Rear Dash Cam |

Wife: MY12 Daytona Grey RS3 | Bucket seats with grey stitching | Heated seats | Black Styling Pack & Inlays | Black Roof Bars | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose sound system | Reversing Sensors | Audi LED number plate lights | EM Tuning LED interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding, dimming & heated mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | Adaptive headlights | Gloss Black Alloys fitted with MPS4's tyres | Thinkware F750 + Rear Dash Cam |

Renga

Renga

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden

Could be disabled in the meny, activate it and try again!

Suboy121

Suboy121

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Yeah mine doesn't come up, if I cycle using the RESET button it goes from the speed display to the SET CHECK and MENU OFF screen

??

Its like its missing

Edited by Suboy121, 31 May 2018 - 02:25 PM.

StephenG

StephenG

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Under the Set option there is a menu called displays. There is a check box that needs a tick for lap timer.

Suboy121

Suboy121

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Under the Set option there is a menu called displays. There is a check box that needs a tick for lap timer.

Sorted now much appreciated, it was turned off - I looked everywhere for that.

:)

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.