RS3 saloon spacers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Alers3

Alers3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi does anyone know if PFL RS3 sportsback wheel spacers will fit the FL saloon , has anyone fitted any ? And if there any you recommend

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

I would be a little wary of applying spacers - the wheels already protrude past the bodywork behind them so you run the risk of pebble dashing the paint as certain individuals on the 'other forum' aptly demonstrate.

Maybe its all extent and degree.....

T-800

T-800

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,962 posts

I would be a little wary of applying spacers - the wheels already protrude past the bodywork behind them so you run the risk of pebble dashing the paint as certain individuals on the 'other forum' aptly demonstrate.

Maybe its all extent and degree.....

Boo Hoo....

I’ve pushed me wheels further out and now me paints knackered.

Damn Audi not taking my stupidity into consideration when spending millions developing axel to bodywork distances......

RS3Dell

RS3Dell

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts
  • LocationToo close to Roy.

Boo Hoo....

I’ve pushed me wheels further out and now me paints knackered.

Damn Audi not taking my stupidity into consideration when spending millions developing axel to bodywork distances......

Sean

Don't forget the what "ET" do i now need to run when buying aftermarket wheels with these spacers fitted ?  :89:

Dell.

Alex_m

Alex_m

• Valued Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSweden

Hi does anyone know if PFL RS3 sportsback wheel spacers will fit the FL saloon , has anyone fitted any ? And if there any you recommend

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got PFL OEM ET49 8x19" winter rotor wheels on my FL, have 10 mm spacers to clear from the caliper. 

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.