• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Anders

Anders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

In the market for an RS3 Saloon and the inflated mark-up’s on much of the UK stock is forcing me to order new.   The best deal I have found is 7% discount with delivery Sep/Oct.  Sounds reasonable considering the current demand?

Anyone aware of any changes/offers coming up that would warrant holding off on the order?

Looking at the following spec:

Ara blue (prefer the silver trim with this colour rather than the optional black)

8.5J front wheel upgrade, probably diamond cut black

SS seats in lunar silver

Sports pack

Comfort pack

Folding/dimming mirrors (for easier garage access)

Any other essentials?  Never been a fan of the pan roof.   Not keen on the additional weight and had it on my 2015 RS6 but never really used it. 

Cheers

JamesCam

JamesCam

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Hi Anders,

I don't think Audi will be doing any significant deals on the RS3 anytime soon, but I may be wrong. Perhaps with futures releases teased of the new A45 and Golf R, there may be some fluctuation but I doubt it.

In terms of options, it seems like you've already got some ideal picks on there. Not sure if the Comfort/Sports pack comes with the Mag Ride.

The first thing I opted for were the SS Seats and I love them. I couldn't foot the bill for Mag Ride unfortunately but that is something I would definitely consider if comfort's a priority. Tinted rear windows was also an option which I picked (albeit at a discount).

Sports exhaust to give it that little more sound, but still won't be as nice as the PFL.

Fivepotfan

Fivepotfan

Valued Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationSouth of somewhere

There are deals to be had but you need to hunt round for them. Dealers are playing hardball but if you are serious at placing an order they will do you a deal. Milton Keynes (Jardine Group) have been emailing me with RS3 discounts of £3,120 (got a copy but for some reason it won't load up here) and I managed to achieve £3.5K from the dealer where I bought my PFL car. A friend who looked at my car at the weekend and decided he would buy a new one too, just managed to get £4K off a car that a dealer had in stock (it was specced at £54K)

now driving a 'Daytona Lite' FL car.

RS777

RS777

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • LocationHampshire
Hi Anders
You have nearly the same spec as mine except I went for gloss black trim and chose the basic wheel option so I could buy aftermarket rims. It saved me £400 on tax and £695 on wheel upgrade to go towards the ones I wanted and have the standard ones as spares.

When I picked comfort it included B&O sound, system, reversing camera and hill hold plus. Sports pack came with mag ride and sports exhaust. I didn’t want the pano roof either but did go for the upholstery pack which I am glad I did because lots of people I know commented on the quality of the interior due to the double stitched leather it gives on the door cards & centre console.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

B&O is probably worth ticking as well.

Anders

Anders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks all.  Yes, comfort pack includes B&O, reversing camera etc and sports pack mag ride, sports exhaust and TPMS.  Sounds like I have most of it covered but will look at the upholstery pack.

Just been offered 9% discount so will seal the deal today.  Dealer is quoting 12 weeks but that sounds unrealistic based on current demand?

Thanks.

Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel

Elite Club Member

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Sorry - my attention span appears to be getting worse by the day!

H/H assist is certainly worth having - enables you to boot it off the line quicker!

terminator x

terminator x

Grandmaster Flash

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts
  • LocationIn a barge near Roy's old barge
Turn it of for LC though ED ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

AP Racing front + rear brakes for sale in mods section

Nardo RS4

Anders

Anders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Ordered! Now the wait.....  

Audi RS3OC Forum is Powered by APR Motorsports UK
© 2013-2014 Audi RS3 Owners Club | All rights reserved | This club and forum is not officially associated with AUDI AG.